• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Scam Alert for Amex Referral ⚠️

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sorry to say but I never said you were a scammer, I've only said I was promised for the 1K Amazon voucher as well but glad I didn't use it. And why would I use it to get fact checked if I would receive GV or not? Doesn't make any sense 😕
Oh.. phir theek..Darr gya tha yarr.
It's up to you if you want to use it or not. It's a little incentive to use my referral rather than anyone else. I don't see anything wrong with it.

nick0_0

TF Buzz
Sharing snippet her itself rather than to any admin. People can think themselves.

@nick0_0 sir If I scam someone I will get 8k points but if I genuinely help people I can get much more than that.
@Rkr please confirm if I should fall for some GV or I'm free to have my own choice. I never thought that there was something like this going on until my post for asking for referral was deleted by moderator and in the suggestion I happen to see this thread until then I haven't spoken anything and ignored it. Didn't know something like this is common it was my negligence ... Sorry everyone I'm new here please 🙏🏻 forgive me 🥹

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Rkr please confirm if I should fall for some GV or I'm free to have my own choice. I never thought that there was something like this going on until my post for asking for referral was deleted by moderator and in the suggestion I happen to see this thread until then I haven't spoken anything and ignored it. Didn't know something like this is common it was my negligence ... Sorry everyone I'm new here please 🙏🏻 forgive me 🥹
Why do you think it's a trick?
It could be a genuine offer, right.

TF Premier
Bro there are people offering AGV if we apply through there link. I myself got 2.25K AGV from a TFCian. This is not a scam. Call it scam only if you get scammed.

By quoting anyone's name you are just spreading negative PR.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Offcourse you have your own choice.You may choose, whom referal you want to take.

Caution- If anyone giving you GV against Referal then TF in no way ensures fullfilling of offer after approval if anyhow member denies to give, as it is open platform .If anyhow you want to go with GV for referal ,go with your known trusted friend/Relatives which they fulfill their promises after approval of your card..