• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SC Ease My Trip : C2C, LTF & Rewards

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
Today got a call from Standard Chartered Credit card agent on Ease My trip Card being offered as LTF. I was not sure and did not listen to it, She then connected to her Senior and She explained to me about the LTF ( conditional ) Terms and conditions.

1) First Year Free.
2) If, I am not able to spend the limit of 50k in annum, then some 1700 odd reward points will be added and automatically they will redeemed at 0.2 paisa and will be credited to statement. All this will be done automatically it seems. So they won't be any further charges after 1 year.

I was skeptical and could not take it forward. Before to this, they have asked for a Card which is there with me for more than 1 year and has highest limit, So she can get me this card as LTF ( conditional) with good credit limit and with this CIBIL also will not get hit.

She even told me that all these will come as a detailed mail after application processed.

So continued with application, and waiting for mail with all points she mentioned. Hope i am not deceived.

I have relationship with SC ( Access plus 25k mab account)

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
I tried different way to day. Created a cibil dispute for enquiry removal and sent mail to SC nodal officer with dispute ID. Hope they accepts that.

I will never leave them unless and until they accept it.

helloworld

TF Legend
I tried different way to day. Created a cibil dispute for enquiry removal and sent mail to SC nodal officer with dispute ID. Hope they accepts that.

I will never leave them unless and until they accept it.
I too will try this approach if they dont remove my extra cibil hit. Please do update about the outcome here

Drop a level 1 mail, about your issue along with relevant documents.
After some days (mostly after a week of working days or whatever days mentioned in acknowledge mail), escalate to Level 2 by explaining same in detail along with relevant documents.
After some more days (mostly another week of working days or whatever days they mentioned in level 2 acknowledge mail), escalate to Level 3 by explaining same in detail along with relevant documents.

--------

In any phase, if they agreed wait for 45-60 days (or until cibil update the 'updated date' later than your approval mail), escalate again to Level 3 (by replying same mail, but it will create another SR).

Now, wait for 30 days and if nothing happens.

Attach all these mails and open Ombudsman ticket. Wait for atleast 2 months to get the response and/or resolution.

Overall period: 4 or 5 months.

More about SC: