• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI WEALTH BANKING

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I am wealth client of SBI.. Its not a great program as such. U needn't to hold money with sbi to get the programme.. Its not worth it
what are the pros with this program? I already have good balance in sbi saving account but their features and services are terrible. I wanted to get hold of ELite card FYF as they mention and banking services without any charges as they usually imply many sms, anual charges.
can you help with the enrollemnt details

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Just your basic HNI account. Free card debit and credit(only first year), free demat acc and free stock-related reports & newsletters. I've had a very ordinary experience with SBI. If you have an option, I'd suggest you to try opening HNI accounts with private banks which provide much better benefits.

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just your basic HNI account. Free card debit and credit(only first year), free demat acc and free stock-related reports & newsletters. I've had a very ordinary experience with SBI. If you have an option, I'd suggest you to try opening HNI accounts with private banks which provide much better benefits.
Bro as said earlier I and my whole family has account in sbi and maintain good value. Downside is their time to time charges, sms, cheque, etc and very poor customer support. As this banking program atleast we can avoid these things and not planing to move funds from govt bank soon.

Can you help with the enrollement process if any?

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Bro as said earlier I and my whole family has account in sbi and maintain good value. Downside is their time to time charges, sms, cheque, etc and very poor customer support. As this banking program atleast we can avoid these things and not planing to move funds from govt bank soon.

Can you help with the enrollement process if any?
Just talk to your branch manager. He/she will pass the request to their Wealth team. They will analyze your CIF numbers and if eligible will convert your accounts. But they are sometimes hesitant to convert existing customers. On a side note, there will be no change in customer service. Since your family has a lack of trust in private institutions, you could consider BOB Radiance which has better benefits.

ramirami

TF Select
Their default form has consent / liability waiver so that your RM / bank rep can execute transactions for you when you call them over the phone. Is this not insecure? The only advantage seems to be a Visa Signature debit card issued without any fees. So, overall, I think it's not a very useful program and adds too much risk for no real benefit.

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Their default form has consent / liability waiver so that your RM / bank rep can execute transactions for you when you call them over the phone. Is this not insecure? The only advantage seems to be a Visa Signature debit card issued without any fees. So, overall, I think it's not a very useful program and adds too much risk for no real benefit.
thanks for feedaback

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Just talk to your branch manager. He/she will pass the request to their Wealth team. They will analyze your CIF numbers and if eligible will convert your accounts. But they are sometimes hesitant to convert existing customers. On a side note, there will be no change in customer service. Since your family has a lack of trust in private institutions, you could consider BOB Radiance which has better benefits.
what are the features of BOB Radiance ?

abhi_cc

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
I also need inward remittance. Which bank are you using currently?
I have done this with PNB and IDFC First.
PNB's support is really bad and IDFC First has a 10$ indirect charge on all remittance marked as SHA

https://www.rupay.co.in/our-cards/rupay-debit/rupay-select here it says international lounge but in TnC there are no international lounges :/
I use ICICI currently. They are charging flat 5 paise for my organisation.

That also depends on the amount of remittance.

HDFC/Axis charges 10 paise to 15 paise for my organisation.