• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sbi vistara credit card welcome ticket

Shash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I have applied for sbi Vistara credit card and it had been approved in June. First bill was also generated on 20th July and i have also paid the full bill(along with the joining fees) but I have not received vistara tickets in my vistara account. Anyone already holding sbi Vistara credit card can help me when do I get ticket after paying the joining fees. Thanks in advance.

ALOAK

TF Ace
Hi, I have applied for sbi Vistara credit card and it had been approved in June. First bill was also generated on 20th July and i have also paid the full bill(along with the joining fees) but I have not received vistara tickets in my vistara account. Anyone already holding sbi Vistara credit card can help me when do I get ticket after paying the joining fees. Thanks in advance.
Login to your vistara account then click on my voucher and then you will see three tabs redeem on demand and issue voucher
Click on on demand voucher you will find your award ticket there. It will be valid for 6 months and you have to issue the voucher and once you do you will have another 3 months time ro utilize it. After that it will expire but you can extend with a token payment for another 3 months if you wish. Once you login you will find info there

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Create case with SBI on sbicard website selecting reason 'Rewards/Cashback not received' & they will do it immediately. Many people face similar issue where Silver Membership is not activated or tickets not credited.

Waiting might help you if you dont need tickets immediately as exp. date will start calculating from voucher credit date.

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Login to your vistara account then click on my voucher and then you will see three tabs redeem on demand and issue voucher
Click on on demand voucher you will find your award ticket there. It will be valid for 6 months and you have to issue the voucher and once you do you will have another 3 months time ro utilize it. After that it will expire but you can extend with a token payment for another 3 months if you wish. Once you login you will find info there
It will be valid for 6 months and you have to issue the voucher and once you do you will have another 3 months time ro utilize it.

Regarding this I have a query. Lets say I issue my vucher now and it will have 3 month validity.
So can I book only for flights in next 3 month or for even for flights 8-9 months in advance ?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is as per the Vistara website :
Voucher will be issued immediately to ‘My Vouchers’ with a unique voucher code and a validity of 03 months from the date of issuance.

Issuance expiry for my vistara voucher is 15 December 2023.

So if I issue it on 1 December, do I need to use it before 15 December only (issuance expiry of voucher) or I will get 3 months more to use it post the date of issuance (ie 1 dec + 3months ?)

It's a bit confusing!!

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Voucher will be issued immediately to ‘My Vouchers’ with a unique voucher code and a validity of 03 months from the date of issuance.

So if I issue it on 1 December, do I need to use it before 15 December only (issuance expiry of voucher) or I will get 3 months more to use it post the date of issuance (ie 1 dec + 3months ?)

It's a bit confusing!!
Already answered in the above post quoted by you : https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/sbi-vistara-credit-card-welcome-tocket.16576/post-339123

ALOAK

TF Ace

It's a bit confusing!!
Yes you need to use it before 15 Dec else on 15th itself.

manumodi

TF Buzz
Hi, I also paid the joining fee on Oct 5. Haven't received the welcome voucher till date. I have raised complaint with SBI many times but they are just delaying it and asking to wait. It's been really frustrating experience with SBI. Any tips on what to do? Also, did you receive your vouchers?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can anyone please guide on -
Are all the free flight vouchers (in SBI Vistara, Axis Vistara, IDFC Air Vistara) Cards really free?

As in are there any fees to be paid in addition of the voucher when we book a flight?