• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI PULSE - Highly Under Rated CC

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One of the most underrated cards and few discussion so starting one.

For 150O Rs annually - first year smart watch + fit pass membership for gyms + bonus points on health and medicines + 8 lounge access.. Actually quite unique and not promoted by many.. What do you think

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Currently holding this card.
It is a good card but only for 1st year since we are getting good joining benefits after that renewal benefits are not good for paying 1500+gst.
Better to swap this card before 1-year to some other card.
Second year gym, 10x on medicine and lounge continues.. only watch is not there
..still great if you decide to use the gym option.. else cashback card ia better.. but for gymmers.. no other card is better

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
The Fitpass Pro membership that comes with it comes with too many T&Cs. I have a similar membership with my BoB card, which mentions it can only be used 12 times in a month. So, it is not a substitute to one's regular gym membership.

That smartwatch is mostly available for around 1500-1600 on Flipkart/Amazon btw 😅

Last edited:

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The Fitpass Pro membership that comes with it comes with too many T&Cs. I have a similar membership with my BoB card, which mentions it can only be used 12 times in a month. So, it is not a substitute to one's regular gym membership.

That smartwatch is mostly available for around 1500-1600 on Flipkart/Amazon btw 😅
yes.. so 1500 for first year is recovered and 12 days a month for non regular gymmers is quite ok.

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Got this card SBI pulse 1 year ago in Feb 2022 and sbi gave it to me LTF.

Not received the watch ( who cares , i had better smart watch ). but did received other joining benefits .

I'm gonna keep this card for ever just because it's a LTF SBI card
How did you got this card as LTF? tiday I went to branch , I maintain a handsome amount in my savings, I have SBI cashback card with good monthly spends and still I got answer as paid cards only SBI doesn't issue any LTF cards and that fellow made me fill online form to check my credibility saying there will be no cibil hit but in the end I ended up with one more useless and avidable query to my cibil report

ashishsinghi

TF Select

Not received the watch ( who cares , i had better smart watch ). but did received other joining benefits .

So do you recieve other joining benefits everyyear without paying fees?

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge

I asked the branch and they said its no LTF. An agent reached out saying he can get LTF but I have heard of stories where agents just want to get application submitted, so not too sure if I should believe him.

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
One question, suppose my friend gets sbi pulse card, can i use gym membership if i register using my name or is it limited to card holder only? Please reply. Thanks.

You will get fit pass coupon for membership which can be redeemed to any account . You can use same to redeem in your account also.

I don’t remember any verification asked for coupon usage.

insight

TF Ace
The Fitpass Pro membership that comes with it comes with too many T&Cs.
Is it same for both? Or diff version of FP membership?
I have a similar membership with my BoB card, which mentions it can only be used 12 times in a month. So, it is not a substitute to one's regular gym membership.
Which BoB card?

Honestly prior to my medical issues I used to work out at home mostly, sometimes beach.

So it would be nice to have such a thing for some Gym visits without being stuck paying an Annual Fee and not utilizing it.

So this is on my To Do later list when health allows me to exercise a bit.
And this too :)

atom008

TF Buzz

Have you got membership pass for second year?

They made my card Free for second year, but didn't gave me membership pass as fees were reversed.

mohdgadi

TF Buzz
RML Group
Even i did not receive fitpass membership for second year. I followed up multiple times. Finally asked them to reverse second year fees. Planning to close and re-open this card.