• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Prime Card Renewal card not dispatched

aviatre23

TF Neo
I have a SBI Prime card and it has been renewed twice without any hassles. It is about to expire in a month and I received a sms on 25th Feb from SBI Card mentioning that my card has been renewed and online transactions blocked for safety. I checked the app and it was blocked, I unblocked it for using it. However, there was no update on the delivery and no dispatch number was provided. I sent an email to the CC and after a week or so, they raised a concern mentioning "Disptach Screen Blank" on 29/02/2024. I escalated the matter on 11th march and they responded with a reply that the issue is on their priority and they have assigned a dedicated guy on the issue. Today, I enquired over phone (Paid customer support number) and they have no clue either. Did any one face similar issues and what was the way out. The twitter, email and call support, all seems clueless.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I have a SBI Prime card and it has been renewed twice without any hassles. It is about to expire in a month and I received a sms on 25th Feb from SBI Card mentioning that my card has been renewed and online transactions blocked for safety. I checked the app and it was blocked, I unblocked it for using it. However, there was no update on the delivery and no dispatch number was provided. I sent an email to the CC and after a week or so, they raised a concern mentioning "Disptach Screen Blank" on 29/02/2024. I escalated the matter on 11th march and they responded with a reply that the issue is on their priority and they have assigned a dedicated guy on the issue. Today, I enquired over phone (Paid customer support number) and they have no clue either. Did any one face similar issues and what was the way out. The twitter, email and call support, all seems clueless.
Just block the current card through customer care ask them for replacement citing plastic damaged or lost.