• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI not reporting CC payments to CIBIL

sachinvenga

TF Premier
I have noticed that sbi is not reporting/updating payments made in last two months as a result my Cibil is not crossing 790. Recently I have become paid subscribe of Cibil and noticed that sbi not reporting my payments hence my utilization remains high and credit score hits because of that. What should be done?

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In fact i find that SBI is one of the most timely reporting banks to cibil. They have already reported for January in my 2 cards , when most of the other cards are in December mode. Icici is the most late , they are in November

PSY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Even I see my SBI card is not updated after card replacement (I got an addon card and SBI sent me a new card). I see my previous card as closed and no SBI card in the list. What should I do ?

sachinvenga

TF Premier
I have noticed that sbi is not reporting/updating payments made in last two months as a result my Cibil is not crossing 790. Recently I have become paid subscribe of Cibil and noticed that sbi not reporting my payments hence my utilization remains high and credit score hits because of that. What should be done?
Update: I send many emails regarding non reporting of payments But every time got standard answer. Then I wrote to CIBIL. CIBIL authority forwarded the dispute enquiry to sbi but after few days CIBIL said -

‘We reached out to SBICARD and they have confirmed that the credit information reported by them is correct. Hence, we would not be able to make any changes to your credit information. Any changes to the credit information shall be as per the provisions of Credit Information Company Regulation Act (CICRA), 2005. We therefore request you to get in touch with SBICARD for the required correction. Inconvenience is regretted.’

TIMELINE OF THIS DISPUTE

30-Apr-2023
Dispute created

30-Apr-2023
SBICARD
(Last 1 reminders)
  • Reminder 1:01-May-2023

02-May-2023
Dispute resolution

02-May-2023
Dispute marked as resolved

CiBil marked as resolved but not resolved, after this I disputed again as follows:

TIMELINE OF THIS DISPUTE

08-May-2023
Dispute created

10-May-2023
Dispute resolution

10-May-2023

After this issue I closed my 10 year old account with SBI

CIBIL ACCOUNT STATEMENT OF THIS ——-

1692453896636.jpeg

👆👆👆 Please see date of last payment & date reported and certified.

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Update: I send many emails regarding non reporting of payments But every time got standard answer. Then I wrote to CIBIL. CIBIL authority forwarded the dispute enquiry to sbi but after few days CIBIL said -

‘We reached out to SBICARD and they have confirmed that the credit information reported by them is correct. Hence, we would not be able to make any changes to your credit information. Any changes to the credit information shall be as per the provisions of Credit Information Company Regulation Act (CICRA), 2005. We therefore request you to get in touch with SBICARD for the required correction. Inconvenience is regretted.’

TIMELINE OF THIS DISPUTE

30-Apr-2023
Dispute created

30-Apr-2023
SBICARD
(Last 1 reminders)
  • Reminder 1:01-May-2023

02-May-2023
Dispute resolution

02-May-2023

CiBil marked as resolved but not resolved, after this I disputed again as follows:

TIMELINE OF THIS DISPUTE

08-May-2023
Dispute created

10-May-2023
Dispute resolution

10-May-2023

After this issue I closed my 10 year old account with SBI

CIBIL ACCOUNT STATEMENT OF THIS ——-

1692453896636.jpeg

👆👆👆 Please see date of last payment & date reported and certified.
Banks update to bureaus once in 2 months. Don't be bothered if something is not up to date. They are legally bound to report it.