• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI CLUB VISTARA

Reward Hunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello I have got the Prime Club Vistara credit card which comes with a premium economy ticket as a welcome voucher.

I have got the card, and paid the annual charges of 2999+ GST and cleared my outstanding and achieved 2 milestons- spends of 300,000 for which I am eligible for 2 tickets.

Please can anyone guide how long does it take to get welcome gift and milestone tickets?

Reward Hunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
10-15 days time for the welcome reward or the milestone ones? Example I have spent 300,000 as per their milestone I have to get 2 tickets, will it come directly in my vistara account or email or I need to call customer care and ask them?

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
10-15 days time for the welcome reward or the milestone ones? Example I have spent 300,000 as per their milestone I have to get 2 tickets, will it come directly in my vistara account or email or I need to call customer care and ask them?
directly in ur CV account under the My Vouchers -> on-demand voucher generation. you will have no intimation of it :D so keep checking it once everyday

manumodi

TF Buzz
directly in ur CV account under the My Vouchers -> on-demand voucher generation. you will have no intimation of it :D so keep checking it once everyday
hey I applied for SBI Club Vistara card and paid the joining fee on Oct 5. It's been over a month now but haven't received the joining e-ticket voucher. Have raised complaint in SBI but they are just delaying and asking me to wait. Any suggestions on what to do? Have you received your welcome voucher?

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
hey I applied for SBI Club Vistara card and paid the joining fee on Oct 5. It's been over a month now but haven't received the joining e-ticket voucher. Have raised complaint in SBI but they are just delaying and asking me to wait. Any suggestions on what to do? Have you received your welcome voucher?
Did you check the my vouchers section on the vistara site?

manumodi

TF Buzz
My Vouchers won't show anything until you issue it, you have to check the On-demand Voucher Generation tab first
Yes, checked in on demand voucher generation only. It's not there. I raised a complaint with SBI and there is some backend issue. But it's been over 2 weeks and they have not been able to resolve it. They have pathetic customer support

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Are there many members with Cashback and SBI Vistara cards here? It seems they don't want to issue it together, however, some may have got it earlier!