• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Club Vistara Prime

nivek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a simplyclick credit card which I have been using for the past 3+ years and I tried applying for the Club Vistara Prime credit card using the SBI Cards website but they rejected my application. They did not ask for any income proof or anything. I am not sure why this happened. How to get the card if not through the online method as I think SBI bank branches are separate entities and do not support credit card issuance directly.

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can we use different vistara account(different name, different email) to link with SBI vistara prime membership?
If you have a CVID linked to your mobile number you applied the card with, then you cannot do anything and the membership will be linked to your existing CVID. However, if you use a number unregistered with Vistara, then a new CVID would be generated. Also, if your existing CV Tier is higher, it would not be downgraded and all upgrade vouchers will be added in vouchers section.