• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Club Vistara Prime

nivek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a simplyclick credit card which I have been using for the past 3+ years and I tried applying for the Club Vistara Prime credit card using the SBI Cards website but they rejected my application. They did not ask for any income proof or anything. I am not sure why this happened. How to get the card if not through the online method as I think SBI bank branches are separate entities and do not support credit card issuance directly.

nivek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
1) Did you miss any payments with SBI in past? If yes, then maybe that's the reason. Banks usually don't tend to offer their cards/offers if a person is not paying bills on time.

2) You should consider checking your CIBIL Score before applying online. Highest chances of getting approval would be over 770+. If lower than that, you should work on increasing your CIBIL Score

3) If you have paid all your bills on time and your CIBIL Score is excellent, then you should consider applying for the card through SBI Sprint website once. Mostly the card gets approval within a week. Sometimes they may ask for physical verification of home and office address but didn't happen in my case.
My Cibil is 778 and I haven't missed any payments. The Sprint website is the only online method, right? I had tried that but sadly didn't work.

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
My Cibil is 778 and I haven't missed any payments. The Sprint website is the only online method, right? I had tried that but sadly didn't work.
Which pincode in Kerala?
Most pin codes in Kerala are SBI cards serviceable.
SBI Cashback Card can only be applied through online mode.

Last edited:

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
We can apply for a SBI Card through SBI Card main website where you enter your monthly expenses and a card is recommended. Secondly we can apply through SBI Sprint which has a faster process for KYC and verification. Even though we can apply through these modes online, SBI Sprint after the application is submitted redirects it back to the main website meaning there is just one place and two websites for processing CC applications. For offline, you can approach an agent in malls/airports/railway station/supermarkets/etc or you can approach the nearest SBI Branch.

psmangat5

TF Select
I had tried applying for SBI Prime through a lady at SBI Desk in Delhi Departures and she literally asked by threatening me,
"aapke paas pehle se SBI ka Credit Card hain toh aapko aur cards nahi milenge" and she wasted two enquires on my CIBIL😖😫
I have sbi bpcl card. now I got Sbi prime card co branded with Punjab Sind Bank, such conditions doesn't apply

nivek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
We can apply for a SBI Card through SBI Card main website where you enter your monthly expenses and a card is recommended. Secondly we can apply through SBI Sprint which has a faster process for KYC and verification. Even though we can apply through these modes online, SBI Sprint after the application is submitted redirects it back to the main website meaning there is just one place and two websites for processing CC applications. For offline, you can approach an agent in malls/airports/railway station/supermarkets/etc or you can approach the nearest SBI Branch.
Thank you for this! I'll try the branch method.