• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Club Vistara Prime CC

ritikg

TF Buzz
I wanted to apply for SBI club vistara prime cc with annual fees of 3000+gst. I have a few doubts regarding the credit card. Please help me decide.

1. How easy is the approval process for this card? I read somewhere that it gets rejected alot.
2. How easy is to redeem the premium economy ticket voucher? Like if we want to book a ticket for next week or next 15 days?
3. Does the Silver tier Vistara membership renews every year on fee payment?
4. Does the priority pass offers complimentary lounge access for lifetime or does it lapse after 2 year?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I wanted to apply for SBI club vistara prime cc with annual fees of 3000+gst. I have a few doubts regarding the credit card. Please help me decide.

1. How easy is the approval process for this card? I read somewhere that it gets rejected alot.
2. How easy is to redeem the premium economy ticket voucher? Like if we want to book a ticket for next week or next 15 days?
3. Does the Silver tier Vistara membership renews every year on fee payment?
4. Does the priority pass offers complimentary lounge access for lifetime or does it lapse after 2 year?
1) Approved in 10 mins via Sprint
2) Depends on route
3) Yes
4) Validity is 2 years

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied through Sprint, at the last step it only shows me SimplySave so I didn't submit. then I got an sms that my application has been submitted then again an sms to complete my application....

When I track my application, it just resumes my application at the last step where only simplysave is shown.

Contacted customer care they told me to wait 21 days, I'm not even sure if the application is even submitted or not for Club Vistara Prime.

Anyone else faced this issue?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I applied through Sprint, at the last step it only shows me SimplySave so I didn't submit. then I got an sms that my application has been submitted then again an sms to complete my application....

When I track my application, it just resumes my application at the last step where only simplysave is shown.

Contacted customer care they told me to wait 21 days, I'm not even sure if the application is even submitted or not for Club Vistara Prime.

Anyone else faced this issue?
You have the option to select the card before proceeding with the application.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
if the validity of priority pass is just 2 years
should we consider golf benefit offered by Axis card instead of this?
Only if you will use these golf benefits. Cancellation benefits is a big benefit on SBI. Axis was offering it conditional FYF last year in November. You should have taken it that time.
read on technofino only
someone with axis magnus and axis reserve was getting rejected for sbi vistara
Sprint will throw any application to agent if your address on aadhar card and current address do not match. Once it goes to an agent, only god knows what will happen to your application.

ritikg

TF Buzz
Only if you will use these golf benefits. Cancellation benefits is a big benefit on SBI. Axis was offering it conditional FYF last year in November. You should have taken it that time.
read on technofino only
someone with axis magnus and axis reserve was getting rejected for sbi vistara
Sprint will throw any application to agent if your address on aadhar card and current address do not match. Once it goes to an agent, only god knows what will happen to your application.
i don't have a use of priority pass either right now
i have a priority pass that i got with regalia
but these are good to have features, having them for the validity of card is better than having for just 2 years

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
check the points 13 and 14 written on sbi page tnc for club vistara membership

which one is true?
this card would be very useless to me if i didn't get this membership on renewal

image_picker7020990314696663629.jpg
Your Club Vistara Silver tier gets renewed automatically every year on payment of annual fee (as mentioned in the brochure)

Attachments

• vistara-premium-brochure-06DEC2019-copy (1).pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 33

Auto_A

TF Buzz
I had applied for a SBI Octane card in Jan which was rejected. Now when I try applying for Vistara card using Sprint, I am redirected towards my old application for Octane card which was rejected. Very confusing !!

Auto_A

TF Buzz
Can you let me know the following points:
  1. Will rent payment and wallet load transaction be counted towards Milestone and CV points?
  2. I actually applied for SBI Vistara Base Variant , but on verification call due to miscommunication they approved SBI Vistara Prime , is there wawy to change the variant now?
Rental payments are not counted for milestone benefits anymore.
I think you will have to cancel this card and apply once again if you need to get the base variant - maybe more experienced forum members can help you better.

rdargar

TF Premier
Rental payments are not counted for milestone benefits anymore.
I think you will have to cancel this card and apply once again if you need to get the base variant - maybe more experienced forum members can help you better.
Thanks for your response.
Does it also have fuel surcharge waiver , if yes upto how much?

falcon19

TF Neo
Did anyone get silver membership for Club Vistara, it has been 20 days from me paying the joining fees and the next subsequent bill has also been generated but the membership is still base. Is there any process to get silver membership for Club Vistara?

hemant89

TF Premier
With SBI Vistara Prime, they create many issues while creating a membership. Check in the app in "Vistara privileges" what it is showing. There it should be showing you Vistara membership ID. For me, I already had Vistara membership on the given mobile number and email id and they did not attach the card to the same id. They created a new Vistara Id in someone else's name and attached it to my CC. I noticed this very late and lost around 4000 CV points. It took many emails with SBI to link my Vistara id with my CC.

rockking1994

TF Premier
With SBI Vistara Prime, they create many issues while creating a membership. Check in the app in "Vistara privileges" what it is showing. There it should be showing you Vistara membership ID. For me, I already had Vistara membership on the given mobile number and email id and they did not attach the card to the same id. They created a new Vistara Id in someone else's name and attached it to my CC. I noticed this very late and lost around 4000 CV points. It took many emails with SBI to link my Vistara id with my CC.
I was lucky i also got different id though mine got combined