• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Club Vistara Application

krishc

TF Ace
I'd applied for Club Vistara SBI card back in 27th November.
Then in next 2-3 days local verification, physical kyc, gurgaon verification everything got completed.
On 30th Nov, got the 11 working days message.
Everything was usual SBIcard stuff till this point.
Since then I received no communication whatsoever from them.
Today is the 12th working day, so I went ahead and checked the application and got the following information (screenshot attached).

I don't see any reason for rejection here, I've 750+ score, never missed a single payment, have only one other entry level card with them.

Can anyone help with how to escalate this matter so that they tell the exact reason as mandated by RBI and possibly re-consider the application?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221215-160427_1~2.png
    Screenshot_20221215-160427_1~2.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 33

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Then in next 2-3 days local verification, physical kyc, gurgaon verification everything got completed.
Today is the 12th working day, so I went ahead and checked the application and got the following information (screenshot attached).

I don't see any reason for rejection here, I've 750+ score, never missed a single payment, have only one other entry level card with them.

Can anyone help with how to escalate this matter so that they tell the exact reason as mandated by RBI and possibly re-consider the application?
Please hide your application no.

Satish

TF Premier

How did you apply? Online or Offline?