• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Card is still offering 5% cashback on Gyftr

Vignesh M

TF Select
@Abhishek012 We are getting 5% for some transactions and not getting for others. I still didn't get the CB for the transaction done on 29th May even though it is settled (bought asv).
I think we have to be careful with the merchant name before paying for transaction WWW AMAZON PAY BANGALORE IN seems to give CB from SBI CB card whereas WWW AMAZON IN BANGALORE IN merchant gives no cashback for using SBI CB card.

I think we have to be careful with the merchant name before paying for transaction WWW AMAZON PAY BANGALORE IN seems to give CB from SBI CB card whereas WWW AMAZON IN BANGALORE IN merchant gives no cashback for using SBI CB card.
does this mechant name on Amazon fetch 5% cashback on SBI CB card?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-12-19-58-18-02_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-12-19-58-18-02_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 70

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Guys I wanted to buy a phone from flipkart and there’s an offer of 4k off on SBI cards. Wanted to know whether we get extra 5% on cashback card above the 4k discount ? T&C are not clear

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Guys I wanted to buy a phone from flipkart and there’s an offer of 4k off on SBI cards. Wanted to know whether we get extra 5% on cashback card above the 4k discount ? T&C are not clear
First, add the product to your cart and check if you are receiving the instant discount. However, I doubt they will provide any instant discount since they currently only offer a 5% cashback instead. If you do receive the instant discount, then it's worth considering. But keep in mind that with SBI, anything is possible in the future. 😂

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
First, add the product to your cart and check if you are receiving the instant discount. However, I doubt they will provide any instant discount since they currently only offer a 5% cashback instead. If you do receive the instant discount, then it's worth considering. But keep in mind that with SBI, anything is possible in the future. 😂
I added to cart and cashback of 4k was applied automatically. Not sure about the 5%

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Then you'll get the 5% cashback also. But sbi can take it back later
Yeah thats what I’m saying that is there anything official that you wont get cashback on card if other discount is applied. I dont want to use there’s a grey area. Was there anything on this when SBI cashback was devalued ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Yeah thats what I’m saying that is there anything official that you wont get cashback on card if other discount is applied. I dont want to use there’s a grey area. Was there anything on this when SBI cashback was devalued ?
That's why, as I mentioned in my last line, anything is possible with SBI! 😂 For now, go ahead and use the card. If they provide cashback, that's great for you. Even if they later retract it, you still benefit from the instant discount. However, if you use another SBI card, you will only receive the instant discount without any cashback.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Last year SBI already sent Communication to all Card Holders, Txns on which Instant Discount is Availed, are not eligible for further RP/Cashback.

Still you have doubts.

If you want to Purchase the Product then Purchase it.

I do not think, You are thinking to Purchase the Product due to 5% CashBack.

It is 4k Discount on SBI Cards due to which you are thinking to Purchase the Product

Last edited:

DrTS

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Last year SBI already sent Communication to all Card Holders, Txns on which Instant Discount is Availed, are not eligible for further RP/Cashback.

Still you have doubts.

It is 4k Discount on SBI Cards due to which you are thinking to Purchase the Product
True. There are other cards which have the same discount, so I’ll go with other cards, might as well get some RPs too

iAmPm

TF Premier

Still you have doubts.

in this case they won't touch instant discount right? we can lose cashback only if any revisions they do.