• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback Card - First round of Limit Enhancement Offer

rohit_

TF Premier
Got a 30% Limit Enhancement
Increased from 1.07 to 1.39
Mine Card Age: September Almost 8 Months Old (when they started issuing cards)
in App or net banking click EMI and More then Credit Limit Enhancement (If you are eligible then it shows)
So, Check Yours

Last edited:

jimmypappachan

TF Premier
@vaibhav111 ...
Guys try messaging them:

To avail increase in credit limit, SMS INCR xxxx to 5676791. Avail by 30Apr23. T&C - SBI Card

xxxx - Last 4 digits of cc

I got it increased from 63k to 1L in few seconds
6 months old
Its a technical glitch/issue for users facing this..

Thank you for contacting us. You have availed the offer or your card is not eligible for Credit Limit increase currently. For more details log onto https://sbicard.com

🥱

saucy

TF Ace
My first Application for Cashback was in the the Air.

After one month Random agents called me and told me.
"You Card is already Printed. Just confirm few Basic details so that we can arrange for Dispatch."
Me be like:- Pokistan ki.........

After 3 months I applied again via Sprint and It was instantly Approved and Generated with a limit of 10k.

So try again.
I am an existing SBI Card Customer only at the time of Approval
My card was approved within 3 days. I thought this SPRINT sh*t really works.
Customer agent calls and tells me "sir aapki 3 ki limit ayi hai"
Puzzled, i asked 3kya?
She's even more puzzled *talks in a hushed voice "3Lakh sir! Turant accept karlo!"
I said ok cool, send it over.
And then 3 months went by. Nothing ever happened.
Frustrated, i emailed all leves of grievances one by one -- last level bolta hai cancel karke fresh apply kardo mai karwata hu.
Maine cancel Kiya, aur wo bola, ab 6 months wait Karo - fresh apply me 6 months ka cool off hai. M*"+£-#&"-+£-#-£-_--**** SBI

souvikr

TF Premier
Thanks I got this message
No luck
Thank you for contacting us. You have availed the offer or your card is not eligible for Credit Limit increase currently. For more details log onto https://sbicard.com
Today I got limit increase offer but when I click on the banner it says "Unable to connect to SBI card server". Tried through all the channels like web, mobile app, ILA, SMS etc. but none of them worked. Any solution for this issue?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Today I got limit increase offer but when I click on the banner it says "Unable to connect to SBI card server". Tried through all the channels like web, mobile app, ILA, SMS etc. but none of them worked. Any solution for this issue?
With the LE offer speak to cc they will generate a SR and provide u the reference with that ref write mail with LE screenshot they will do it in backend

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
If you are facing issue then just send the SMS in format mentioned below and your limit will be enhanced immidiately.😀
SMS 'INCR XXXX' (last 4 digits of your card number) to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
Like for example.

INCR 1234 send it to 5676791.🙂🙂🙂