• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI card swap/change period

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi, I got SBI simply click card on dec 2022, As it is paid card and I want SBI card only for offers, so thinking of taking SBI BPCL card by swapping my simply click card.
I always wanted SBI BPCL card as it is eligible for SBI instant discount offer and fee reversal spend is only 50K,
but in office there was SBI desk was offering simply click on CIBIL without documents so I applied and got.

After how many days, I can swap that card with BPCL. Can I call customer care and swap?

Please suggest.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
I haven't swapped bcz I get that new Cc inspite of swapping
Also,
It's written in their T&C brother that new card will be paid
First i was thinking to upgrade simplyclick to vistara prime but they rejected.
Yesterday i applied for vistara prime and got the card in 5 min..

Now thinking to upgrade simplyclick to bpcl octane as simplyclick is useless, i didn’t even use that card for months

But dont know why sbi is denying upgrade

Vistara flights from Chhattisgarh only fly economy. No option for PE/Business.

That's why thinking to opt for base version. I may not fully utilize prime variant due to the fact that only 1 vistara flight operates from Chhattisgarh as of now ( Raipur-Delhi, Delhi-Raipur ) & that also economy.

I have written mail to pno & customer head services. If I get call,will ask for deletion & upgrade.

Will keep you & @4uziaul posted.
Unrelated question but are you from Raipur?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

Now thinking to upgrade simplyclick to bpcl octane as simplyclick is useless, i didn’t even use that card for months

This has been happening since May. I even swapped my SimplyClick card to BPCL Octane. But now, they will take your request, and then close it a few days later without upgrading you. 😄

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@4uziaul @pprakash11

I talked with customer care again. They said simplyclick can't be upgraded to vistara.

I asked them to delete my incomplete application. Agent told he will stop application process from his side. And it will be closed by 24th July,2023.

I hope they do this in real. 😀

He asked me to apply after that for new Club Vistara card.

Now planning to wait little more & apply again through branch offline, early next month only.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

You applied through sprint or offline ?

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
You applied through sprint or offline ?
sprint..
just some basic contact details (name, phone no, city, company name and post - that's all some other details like email and mother name prefilled), digilocker kyc, address selection and 1 rupee credit and debit and done
recieved card details instantly and done first transaction next minute

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
sprint..
just some basic contact details (name, phone no, city, company name and post - that's all some other details like email and mother name prefilled), digilocker kyc, address selection and 1 rupee credit and debit and done
recieved card details instantly and done first transaction next minute
pro tip for sprint.. make sure aadhar address is same as current address for instant approval
othervise physical kyc may happens and this will take some days for approval

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Nowadays they are giving only a few selected cards as swap, simplysave, simplyclik, air India both versions, bpcl both versions, prime, and elite. I tried with 3 different cards. all got these same ccs as eligible

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
So i asked them to convert my LTF simplyclick to LTf bpcl octane..

they said they can upgrade my card to bpcl octane but as for LTF it is subject to approval..

did someone succesfully got LTF to LTF upgrade ?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
So i asked them to convert my LTF simplyclick to LTf bpcl octane..

they said they can upgrade my card to bpcl octane but as for LTF it is subject to approval..

did someone succesfully got LTF to LTF upgrade ?
LTF choro Octane bhi nahi denge file close kuch din baad agar mil jaye toh zaroor batana 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Rkr

R0H17

TF Select
Hi, I got SBI simply click card on dec 2022, As it is paid card and I want SBI card only for offers, so thinking of taking SBI BPCL card by swapping my simply click card.
I always wanted SBI BPCL card as it is eligible for SBI instant discount offer and fee reversal spend is only 50K,
but in office there was SBI desk was offering simply click on CIBIL without documents so I applied and got.

After how many days, I can swap that card with BPCL. Can I call customer care and swap?

Please suggest.
You can do it immediately. Call customer care to flip your card to BPCL.