• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI card blocked - what to do?

mojai

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,

SBI has blocked my credit card on 1 Dec stating suspicious activity. I have called their customer care over 10 times, written 5+ emails, escalated it to their nodal officer. All they responded was that it will be resolved by 9 Dec. Today is 13 Dec and there is no updated. They keep saying we are investigating the matter and a resolution will be provided soon.

Can anyone help me here? What should I do?

Hi everyone,

SBI has blocked my credit card on 1 Dec stating suspicious activity. I have called their customer care over 10 times, written 5+ emails, escalated it to their nodal officer. All they responded was that it will be resolved by 9 Dec. Today is 13 Dec and there is no updated. They keep saying we are investigating the matter and a resolution will be provided soon.

I think you have missed an IVR call from SBI card on 9th December.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Hi everyone,

Put closure request they will call u

Strange

TF Legend
Hi everyone,

Email customerservicehead@sbicard.com .