• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI BPCL octane approved

CC Enthu

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Recently sbi has approved BPCL octane. Card will reach in few days. How to maximize reward points redemption? How to redeem reward points and where ? On BPCL pump or online reward catalogue? Has transaction to be exact 4000 or less as they have mentioned on their website ?

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any existing member can throw some light or direct me to appropriate thread.

https://www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en/assets/docs/pdf/personal/cards/ro-list-for-pos-redemption.pdf

https://www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en...credit-cards/travel/BPCL-evoucher-outlets.pdf

ravipotter

TF Buzz
My SBI cards app is showing two cards as pre-approved. If I select one and go ahead would there be a CIBIL hit? Could someone with experience please answer this?
Thank you.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
My SBI cards app is showing two cards as pre-approved. If I select one and go ahead would there be a CIBIL hit? Could someone with experience please answer this?
Thank you.
If its preapproved then No cibil hit..Card will instantly generated and later on one more card account from sbi card will be added in your cibil report..

pra1968

TF Select
Recently sbi has approved BPCL octane. Card will reach in few days. How to maximize reward points redemption? How to redeem reward points and where ? On BPCL pump or online reward catalogue? Has transaction to be exact 4000 or less as they have mentioned on their website ?
Congratulations
As if you buy between 500 4k.
No problem
For maximum rewards
Download Hello BPCL app from playstore and pay from it.
This way you earn Rps from singal paisa and petromiles to👍

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Congratulations
No problem
For maximum rewards
Are you talking about smartdrive? Also someone mentioned that we don't get rp on that now. Is it wrong? And how we pay bpcl outlet through it? They handle me thier pos so I only have to do it.

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
Congratulations
No problem
For maximum rewards
For me, I'm not getting reward points in credit card for loading smart drive using it from sept 2023. Are you still getting rewards?

pra1968

TF Select
Are you talking about smartdrive? Also someone mentioned that we don't get rp on that now. Is it wrong? And how we pay bpcl outlet through it? They handle me thier pos so I only have to do it.
Yes it's smartdrive in Hello BPCL.
For current month I don't add money to my app so can't say abt latest developments.
I use OTP to pay
Just Google and you get many videos

Begger

TF Buzz

https://www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en...credit-cards/travel/BPCL-evoucher-outlets.pdf
Went through the list of BPCL outlets and very poorly listed outlets, basically no petrol stations in my city! We have so many BPCL outlets in our city, and based on the input if the outlet is not there in the list, you won't get the cashback. I have this card just for a month now. Go it only for this purpose, if there is no cash back, I will close this card.