• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Aurum - lounge access for add-on available?

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Are there any domestic and International lounge access for add on cards using the SBI Aurum Credit card or the Dreamfolk pass which is given along with it?

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can the primary card holder take his family members to the lounge using his card within the allowed visit limits?
If no, then which card should I have to get this benefit?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Can the primary card holder take his family members to the lounge using his card within the allowed visit limits?
I don't see any mention on "accompanying guests" in their T&C, so you actually can't. AMEX Plat Charge allows 2 accompanying guests with your each visits except that Axis Magnus and Axis Reserve do have accompanying guests visits, capped respectively at 8 & 12 each year

PM1

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I don't see any mention on "accompanying guests" in their T&C, so you actually can't. AMEX Plat Charge allows 2 accompanying guests with your each visits except that Axis Magnus and Axis Reserve do have accompanying guests visits, capped respectively at 8 & 12 each year
magnus is only for International lounge access right?

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge
As per rule , you can not take anyone on your card . But if you have multiple cards with lounge access facilities then you can take in domestic lounges. I did many times in Bangalore, Delhi , Hyderabad and Bombay.