• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Aurum | C2C basis

xaidi

TF Buzz
Hi guys, my first post here, and really glad to be here big ups to TF for this community. I just wanted to ask how I get the SBI Aurum card (I know it's practically worthless compared to the other ones I have, but I think it's okay at least for the first year). To be honest I really want the card only for the insane packaging haha (I would probably keep it only for the first year since the RP conversion would effectively bring down the fees to Rs.1800/-). But since it's invite-only (or like 40L ITR), I wanted to know if there's any way for me to get it on a card-to-card basis. Any help would be appreciated.

Additional Info:
Card with the highest Limit: 5.1L (ICICI Amazon Pay)
Age of card: 2+ Years
Cibil: 799

Sandy Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, my first post here, and really glad to be here big ups to TF for this community. I just wanted to ask how I get the SBI Aurum card (I know it's practically worthless compared to the other ones I have, but I think it's okay at least for the first year). To be honest I really want the card only for the insane packaging haha (I would probably keep it only for the first year since the RP conversion would effectively bring down the fees to Rs.1800/-). But since it's invite-only (or like 40L ITR), I wanted to know if there's any way for me to get it on a card-to-card basis. Any help would be appreciated.

Additional Info:
Card with the highest Limit: 5.1L (ICICI Amazon Pay)
Age of card: 2+ Years
Cibil: 799
I think they write 40L ITR only on site, when I clicked express interest on the site I got a call from the agent next day, she told me above 26L is fine for Aurum, so I applied and got it approved in 1-2 days. Probably will close the card this year cause I highly doubt they'll give me LTF as I have not even used the card much, only for movie booking and some SBI exclusive discounts.

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think they write 40L ITR only on site, when I clicked express interest on the site I got a call from the agent next day, she told me above 26L is fine for Aurum, so I applied and got it approved in 1-2 days. Probably will close the card this year cause I highly doubt they'll give me LTF as I have not even used the card much, only for movie booking and some SBI exclusive discounts.
What kind of vouchers were available for redemption of 40,000 welcome points?
Was Amazon voucher available?

xaidi

TF Buzz
you got Magnus LTF through the 5L+ Salary offer? or some other way?
I spent around 20L in one year on that card, and many international transactions as well, I told them the limit wasn't good and the forex fees on my other cards were better and asked them to close it, said I won't be using it much now since I already have reserve. They offered LTF and I accepted.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I spent around 20L in one year on that card, and many international transactions as well, I told them the limit wasn't good and the forex fees on my other cards were better and asked them to close it, said I won't be using it much now since I already have reserve. They offered LTF and I accepted.
Btw which credit card you have in your portfolio offering better forex markup ?