• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Air India Card Rewards T&C

aniruddhaadhe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I am using this card.
But there are many issues pertaining to card and ffp linking, name match etc.

Once you cross these hurdles, there are tnc of airindia that you need to first book 5 flights to redeem points for family members.

If u r travelling single, and if u use Airindia frequently, this is an amazing card.
5 flights books before booking for family..Seems ridiculous..Though it will not impact frequent AirIndia flyers..

Last edited:

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I am using this card.
But there are many issues pertaining to card and ffp linking, name match etc.

Once you cross these hurdles, there are tnc of airindia that you need to first book 5 flights to redeem points for family members.

If u r travelling single, and if u use Airindia frequently, this is an amazing card.
It's designed for Air India frequent flyers. Otherwise, it's a hopeless card and program. Vistara co-branded cards make much more sense to most people.

catcat

TF Select
Hi,

Does anyone know when the bonus air miles are credited after the milestone spends are achieved? It it x days after the qualifying spend, or is it on/around the day of the statement generation?

catcat

TF Select
Just thought I'd let people know that SBI Credit card /Air India have now become horrible at transferring reward points to flying returns. After a great deal of trouble, on December 6, I was able to connect to the customer services representative (SBI CC has made it extremely difficult to get to customer service rep). Lost my temper after the person kept saying "voice is not clear" (meant that I would have to go through the ringamarole again). Anyway, this is a trivial hurt compared to what follows.

Even as of today, they've not transferred the miles. Totally messed up my travel plans. Escalated with SBI on twitter, they said they'd get in touch, but have not done so. Escalated with Air India, they've had a couple of back and forths, and have asked to FF number and SR number.

No idea what has gone wrong, and who is the blame. The last time it took more than the promised 2 days, but not as much.

Horrible experience, and no end in sight. Have requested Air India to let me book tickets against miles even though its not publicly available. Or to allow me to cancel corresponding ticket without a penalty. AI has not committed anything yet, but haven't ruled it out either, keeping my fingers crossed.

catcat

TF Select
Okay, finally, after following up with Air India, the miles have been credited. Seems SBI CC was responsible for the delay

Am requesting Air India for accommodation - either let me book a ticket even though redemption tickets are not available, or let me partially cancel my spouse's ticket. Fingers crossed - let's see how it goes.