• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Add-on Card; No KYC Pickup since 1 month; Mumbai

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for SBI Prime Vistara Add on Card, its been over a month nobody has contacted me for kYC document pickup of the add on applicants. I have raised concerns also but no update.

Any way to get it done? Any Idea where their office is in Mumbai? Or any other way? any email or anything?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for SBI Prime Vistara Add on Card, its been over a month nobody has contacted me for kYC document pickup of the add on applicants. I have raised concerns also but no update.

Any way to get it done? Any Idea where their office is in Mumbai? Or any other way? any email or anything?
Did you apply via sbicard app/web? Does the Addon person have a CIBIL score?

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Haha...welcome to the world of sbi :D anyway the add-on process for SBI is really broken. I'd suggest raise request once more from the app. And recieve the call you'll get post that to schedule the kyc doc pickup appointment.
PS - i got my add-ons 2 months back but i still get the call from them to schedule the kyc appointment 🤣

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Haha...welcome to the world of sbi :D anyway the add-on process for SBI is really broken. I'd suggest raise request once more from the app. And recieve the call you'll get post that to schedule the kyc doc pickup appointment.
PS - i got my add-ons 2 months back but i still get the call from them to schedule the kyc appointment 🤣
Did someone come for Add on card KYC collection?

cardex

TF Premier
Vistara is amazing but some devaluation came recently. Check that out and then proceed. Base Vistara from SBI is the most vfm imo
regarding free flight tickets is there a validity period to avail? Also is it transferable? Suppose fare in 8000 we need to pay shortfall from pocket, right?