• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI 2nd Card apply - Online portal not showing required card

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi All,
I’m using SBI BPCL Rupay card for about 7 months now with a CL of 3.2 lakh. I was waiting for a card upgrade offer but didn’t get any, hence applied for SBI Elite card through SBI SPIRINT portal & to my surprise, they offered SBI simplyclick/save/cashback card with an unbelievable limit of 20k lol.
I’ve completed the KYC but didn’t submit the application yet as I’m interested in Elite card (comfortably fit the eligibility criteria wrt to income & CIBIL score) but don’t want to reapply to avoid CIBIL enquiry.
Can someone please suggest how to proceed here?

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Hi All,
I’m using SBI BPCL Rupay card for about 7 months now with a CL of 3.2 lakh. I was waiting for a card upgrade offer but didn’t get any, hence applied for SBI Elite card through SBI SPIRINT portal & to my surprise, they offered SBI simplyclick/save/cashback card with an unbelievable limit of 20k lol.
I’ve completed the KYC but didn’t submit the application yet as I’m interested in Elite card (comfortably fit the eligibility criteria wrt to income & CIBIL score) but don’t want to reapply to avoid CIBIL enquiry.
Can someone please suggest how to proceed here?
What did you so interesting in elite ?

Curious to know 🤔

Beware nowadays SBI don't allow bifurcation of limit between 2 cards. So if you are not happy with the limit offered don't proceed further.
Any specific requirements with regards to Elite?
Now even if you apply fresh you will be taken back to last step of your previous application.
I will suggest to email sbi for cancellation of current application lead and apply after 1 or 2 months.
I believe sbi does hit cibil everytime you opt for application.