• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Zodiac Select Debit Card | 5X Reward | 1.5% of total value of transaction | Complimentary Taj One Night Stay

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Jana Small Finance Bank launch RuPay Zodiac Select Debit Cards for Exclusive | 5X Rewards | 1.5% of total value of transaction | Complimentary Taj One Night Stay:

Link:
https://www.janabank.com/jana-bank-..._medium=social&utm_campaign=exclusive#rewards

janarupay.jpg
Exclusive.png

Tailored to perfection, Just Like You!​

Step into a realm where your financial aspirations are not just met but surpassed with
the utmost sophistication. Introducing Exclusive, a Savings Account that aims to elevate
your banking experience with a suite of bespoke services that redefine exclusivity.

Access Exclusive Privileges​

Zero Fee Banking​

No hidden charges, enjoy banking with peace of mind

Dedicated Relationship Manager​

Your personal banking guide, ensuring tailored solutions for your needs.

Premium Debit Card​

Choose a card that aligns with your astrological sign, because your uniqueness deserves recognition

Unmatched Rewards​

Earn rewards that match your elite lifestyle on your spends

Family Banking Facility​

Extend the exclusivity to your loved ones with linked accounts

Doorstep Banking​

Bank in convenience at your doorstep – because your time is precious

Exclusive Benefits​

Redefined​

6.png

Preferential Rates on Loans & Forex​

7.png

Exclusive Invites to Events​

8.png

Reduced Forex Mark-up Fee​

Complimentary Taj One Night Stay*

2.png

Choose your Account Number​

3.png

Choose Your Own RuPay Zodiac Select Debit Card​

Earn Extraordinary Rewards​

Earn​

5x.png

Click here to Know the detailed terms & conditions​

Discover Exclusive Offers​

golf-course.png

Enjoy Complementary​

Golf Lessons​

1 complimentary golf lesson every quarter

Loungueaccess.png

Premium Lounge Access​

(Domestic & International)​

2 times per calendar quarter per card for domestic lounges and 3 times per calendar year per card for international lounges

Click here to know more

complimentary.png

Complimentary​

Spa Services​

Pamper yourself with complimentary spa services

gym.png

24/7 concierge services:​

Enjoy 24/7 dedicated assistance for your every need

card.png

Exclusive Merchant Offers​

Maximize savings with exclusive merchant offers, across dining, shopping, and entertainment*

24-7conciergeservice.png

Gym Access​

Avail complimentary offline/online gym membership

card.png

OTT Entertainment​

Immerse yourself in premium entertainment with complimentary access to leading OTT platforms

24-7conciergeservice.png

Health Check-ups​

Take charge of your well-being with complimentary health check-up

Expert Guidance, Tailored for You​

Embark on a journey of financial prosperity, accompanied by the dedicated expertise of your Jana Exclusive Relationship Manager, ensuring success at every turn.

5X Reward -​

The Customers shall be given Reward Points for account based and debit card based activities subject to the terms and conditions specified herein-below or as may be modified by Jana Small Finance Bank Limited (the “Bank”) in its sole discretion from time to time. The Reward Points shall be given in the following manner:

janareward.jpg
Terms and Conditions:
1. The aforementioned Reward Points are given by the Bank in its sole discretion. The Bank reserves the right to
modify/discontinue/withdraw the Reward Points program without assigning any reasons or without any prior
intimation whatsoever.
2. Each Reward Point earned under Premier and Exclusive banking is worth Rs 0.25/- for RuPay Select debit card based
activity and Rs 0.20/- for account based activity. Please note that the Reward Points are non-transferable, non-binding
and non-encashable.
3. The Reward Points will remain valid for a period of one (1) year from the date of credit to your account. Therefore, the
Reward Points shall be redeemed by the Customer within one (1) year from the date of such credit.
4. If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time, the Reward Points and all the benefits
thereunder shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
5. The Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Customers from the Reward Points program if any fraudulent
activity is identified as being carried out using the banking facilities.
6. The Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation regarding the credit or subsequent usage of Reward
Points given to the Customers. The Bank shall not be held liable or responsible for any representation, warranty, claims
or disputes arising out of the said Reward Points program.
7. The Bank shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in crediting the Reward Points or any subsequent withdrawal
thereof.
8. The Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or
otherwise of any Reward Points credited to the Customers.
9. The Reward Points program is subject to Indian laws and such other regulatory guidelines/instruction as may be issued
by regulatory and statutory bodies including the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
10. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Bengaluru. However, the
Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.

View attachment video (2).mp4

Last edited:

BCh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Aise tumhe lagta hai bhai, Duniya me bahot se log ha jo aise bank o me bhi lakho deposit karte hai.

Aur jin logo ko smajh nahi aata woh log ulte pulte advice dete hai.

For example, jab maine SBI Wealth RuPay select DC ka post kiya tha log mazak udda rahe the RuPay Select DC k liye itne lakho kyun daalenege, woh Axis Burgundy etc me paise laga dega.

Unlogo ko samjh nhi aata woh log rich nahi hai. woh log bas rich hone ka dhong karte hai. Kitne logo ne SBI Wealth RuPay select DC apply kiya tumne dekha he hoga yaha aur twitter par bhi.

Rich actual me kon hote hai ?

Jinke pas bahot paise hai, woh Axis Burgundy, icici wealth se lekar har ek bank k ultra premium account khol lega aur saare family ka khol lega.

phir bhi paise bach jayega tab Jana bank me bhi apne saare family ka account khulwa dega aur RuPay Select DC le lega. 🤣🤣
Utkarsh SFB also listed Rupay Select DC with huge benefits in their website... Do you know if it is available?

denisjos

TF Buzz
In the pdf linked nothing feels like a 5x reward. Am I missing something here. Also it says 1.5% rp's and each rp is 0.25, assuming all through dc. That means it would become 1.5/4 i.e. 0.375 reward. And rp's cap at 5k/m, so in effect to maximize your do a spent of 3,33,334/m to get a reward of 1250. Looks lame, please recheck though.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
In the pdf linked nothing feels like a 5x reward. Am I missing something here. Also it says 1.5% rp's and each rp is 0.25, assuming all through dc. That means it would become 1.5/4 i.e. 0.375 reward. And rp's cap at 5k/m, so in effect to maximize your do a spent of 3,33,334/m to get a reward of 1250. Looks lame, please recheck though.
Max 5k/transaction not month.

Abhay Chauhan

TF Premier
There is little bit misunderstanding here...It can also be signifying on 1.5 % of the transaction and the 1.5 % would be limited to the equavailent value of 5000 RP per transaction and it can be possible as IDFC did it by rewarding 2 percent cashback by giving accelerating points on its debit card spends.

someone has to confirmed the only way to know more.

Itsankurdas

TF Buzz
There is little bit misunderstanding here...It can also be signifying on 1.5 % of the transaction and the 1.5 % would be limited to the equavailent value of 5000 RP per transaction and it can be possible as IDFC did it by rewarding 2 percent cashback by giving accelerating points on its debit card spends.

someone has to confirmed the only way to know more.
Koi fayda ni hai. Maine open kiya h exclusive account. But J
Baad me pata chala ki Jana small finance bank k pas Debit card rewards portal v nhi h. And family banking facility v live ni hua. Without these facilities, to isse behtar Idfc k 10K Maintenance account hai

Abhay Chauhan

TF Premier
Koi fayda ni hai. Maine open kiya h exclusive account. But J
Baad me pata chala ki Jana small finance bank k pas Debit card rewards portal v nhi h. And family banking facility v live ni hua. Without these facilities, to isse behtar Idfc k 10K Maintenance account hai
I too have exclusive account...On discussion i got to know that reward portal ishi mahine ke 1st week m chalu ho jayega aur family banking bhi. And You are already earning points on your debit card spends just able to redeem them after portal creation as this just launched in Jan or Feb.

Itsankurdas

TF Buzz
I too have exclusive account...On discussion i got to know that reward portal ishi mahine ke 1st week m chalu ho jayega aur family banking bhi. And You are already earning points on your debit card spends just able to redeem them after portal creation as this just launched in Jan or Feb.
Achchha bro. Ha mujhe v yhi bataya gya. Let's see

raunak

TF Buzz
Points view kaha honge

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
5x points kaise h pata chala kya? Like 1.5% base reward h toh 5x1.5 = 7.5% rp rahega fr..?

Abhay Chauhan

TF Premier
5x points kaise h pata chala kya? Like 1.5% base reward h toh 5x1.5 = 7.5% rp rahega fr..?
Have to wait till the proper website for Rewards Points is active. I too have doubt but acc to my RM its 1.5 Per of the transaction as Equivalent to Reward points value. But can only be confirmed when we see it by ourselves