• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay UPI to Credit Card Bill payment getting failed

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm trying to pay credit card bill via UPI (Rupay Credit Card) on Amazon, Mobikwik etc but it is getting failed. I'm using HDFC Tata Neu Credit card for payment of SBI Cashback Credit card.
Please help
Paying Credit card with another credit card is directly not much possible, do transfer some amount to wallet and then Paytm transfer ( can find a lot of post in community)

hellobois

TF Ace
Paying Credit card with another credit card is directly not much possible, do transfer some amount to wallet and then Paytm transfer ( can find a lot of post in community)
It was possible via Amazon, I did it myself. Now it is removed. I tried almost 10 days back. I think it was patched by Amazon :(

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend
I'm trying to pay credit card bill via UPI (Rupay Credit Card) on Amazon, Mobikwik etc but it is getting failed. I'm using HDFC Tata Neu Credit card for payment of SBI Cashback Credit card.
Please help
Don't take shortcut 😅
1st load money in payzap wallet from rupay cc then load Paytm wallet through uber and then u can pay cc bill from Paytm wallet directly 🤌

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It was possible via Amazon, I did it myself. Now it is removed. I tried almost 10 days back. I think it was patched by Amazon :(
No bank allow you to pay a CC with another, still payzapp allows to do pay via UPI and can pay any card, i would say it will be patched soon.. what you are trying to do is Cyclic Borrowing..

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't have any other way to utilise 95% of my credit limit. So I found only one way is to pay another credit card even though there is no due on other credit card 😵‍💫😉
I was mentioning banks won't allow to settle a bill due with another loan, whatever currently happening is a consequence for the new implementation of UPI in CC, this door will be closed soon.. Just use as it last like what @Wealth is my birth right! Said

I don't have any other way to utilise 95% of my credit limit. So I found only one way is to pay another credit card even though there is no due on other credit card 😵‍💫😉
The reason why I want to use 95% is to decrease credit utilisation from next month onwards. From next month onwards I will utilise only 5 to 10%.
This is the biggest problem with HDFC credit cards 😐