• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay scan and score bug or free vouchers ?

rockking1994

TF Premier
Ohk guys i am not sure what’s happening here but i just now received a Swiggy voucher on WhatsApp from the bhim app scan and score ac but i haven’t been using the bhim app though i am using rupay cc upi for all my payments When I check the milestone it’s stuck on 49 and my rewards is yet to be unlocked
Any insights or knowledge will be helpful also any one else got the voucher?
Ps i have redeemed the voucher don’t try redeeming again 😌😛

Attachments

• IMG_6270.png
    IMG_6270.png
    151 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_6271.png
    IMG_6271.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 260

Shraaj

TF Premier
I have received 4 Gift Cards now from RuPay!

1. Swiggy Worked
2. Uber (used by someone) raised to RuPay Team their pathetic team on email and tweets delaying my issue for the last 4 months.
3. Inox (About to use but don't know because it's just a number) For eg - 11 Digit Numbers (If anyone can confirm is this the same format you received)
4. Shoppers Stop (Not sure I also want to check whether it is Valid or Not)

Guys, Please help out because the Rupay tweeter team is so pathetic they just keep sending me the same repeated message like we are working on your query bla bla...

sata97

TF Buzz
got shoppers stop voucher last week i think !
but whenever i am trying to redeem them on website, it always says wrong pin !!!! any solution for this ??
has this happened with someone else also ??/??
Was the issue resolved?... I tried to redeem the shoppers stop voucher but got the same error.

kfinance

TF Buzz
I also received 4 voucher from rupay. Successfully redeemed swiggy and uber. Also I tried to redeem Inox but unable to do that so I sold it for 50rs.

Now it is time to use shoppers stop

Shraaj

TF Premier
I have received 4 Gift Cards now from RuPay!

1. Swiggy Worked
2. Uber (used by someone) raised to RuPay Team their pathetic team on email and tweets delaying my issue for the last 4 months.
3. Inox (About to use but don't know because it's just a number) For eg - 11 Digit Numbers (If anyone can confirm is this the same format you received)
4. Shoppers Stop (Not sure I also want to check whether it is Valid or Not)

Guys, Please help out because the Rupay tweeter team is so pathetic they just keep sending me the same repeated message like we are working on your query bla bla...
"I received NOW the correct working voucher a few days ago. Their team was very fast and efficient in resolving the issue despite the numerous messages exchanged. Finally, I received the correct reward from Uber on January 2024."