• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay Credit Card UPI link - Limit set..

shivkumar

TF Select
for all the credit cards issued in India, we get to choose the channels & payment limits.. like..
ATM
Online transactions
POS
Tap & Pay
also domestic & international transactions..

If anyone is aware does the Rupay Credit Card linked to UPI honours the limits & channels set..

Also which of the above is to channels do we need to enable for the Rupay Credit Card to work on UPI based app for payment.. do I have to keep all ATM, Online, POS, Tap & Pay transaction enabled for the card to work..

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
for all the credit cards issued in India, we get to choose the channels & payment limits.. like..
ATM
Online transactions
POS
Tap & Pay
also domestic & international transactions..

If anyone is aware does the Rupay Credit Card linked to UPI honours the limits & channels set..

Also which of the above is to channels do we need to enable for the Rupay Credit Card to work on UPI based app for payment.. do I have to keep all ATM, Online, POS, Tap & Pay transaction enabled for the card to work..
For upi online option alone will do technically
But if u scan in international locations where rupay accepts that qr then intl use to be enabled