• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay CC UPI New Offer (3-4 February 2024)

For 3rd and 4th February 2024 i raised grievance to kotak nodal officer but they informed me today that their team confirmed that I am not eligible for cashback.
Did you escalate issue with kotak bank?
If yes what reply they recieved?
For me so far only axis bank give me cashback.
Cashback from other banks are pending

For 3rd and 4th February 2024 i raised grievance to kotak nodal officer but they informed me today that their team confirmed that I am not eligible for cashback.
Did you escalate issue with kotak bank?
If yes what reply they recieved?
For me so far only axis bank give me cashback.
Cashback from other banks are pending
I Haven't escalated it with any Bank, Waiting 17-18 Feburary CB in Axis and IDFC Bank and after that I will escalate 26-28 January CB offer issue with Bob, Axis, PNB and ICICI Bank.

Does anyone have a email write up for sending to respective banks for the missing cashback?
Dear [Bank Name] Customer Care,
I am writing to file a complaint regarding a missing cashback offer on my [Bank] Rupay card.

On [Date] (between 3rd and 4th February 2024), I made a transaction of [Transaction Amount] using my (Bank) Rupay card. This transaction qualified for the 10% cashback offer on Rupay card scans for electronics purchases during that period.

However, I have not yet received the promised cashback of [Expected Cashback Amount] in my account.

I have reviewed the offer terms and conditions and confirmed that my transaction meets all the eligibility criteria.

I kindly request you to investigate this issue and credit the missing cashback amount of [Expected Cashback Amount] to my (Bank) Rupay card account at your earliest convenience.

For your reference, I have attached a copy of my transaction statement highlighting the qualifying purchase. (If applicable)

Please let me know if you require any further information from my end. My contact details are as follows:

• Name: [Your Name]
  • Rupay Card Number: [Your Card Number (Last 4 digits)]
  • Registered Mobile Number: [Your Phone Number]
  • Email Address: [Your Email Address]
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to a prompt resolution.
Regards,
Your Name

Dear [Bank Name] Customer Care,
I am writing to file a complaint regarding a missing cashback offer on my [Bank] Rupay card.

On [Date] (between 3rd and 4th February 2024), I made a transaction of [Transaction Amount] using my (Bank) Rupay card. This transaction qualified for the 10% cashback offer on Rupay card scans for electronics purchases during that period.

However, I have not yet received the promised cashback of [Expected Cashback Amount] in my account.

I have reviewed the offer terms and conditions and confirmed that my transaction meets all the eligibility criteria.

I kindly request you to investigate this issue and credit the missing cashback amount of [Expected Cashback Amount] to my (Bank) Rupay card account at your earliest convenience.

For your reference, I have attached a copy of my transaction statement highlighting the qualifying purchase. (If applicable)

Please let me know if you require any further information from my end. My contact details are as follows:

• Name: [Your Name]
  • Rupay Card Number: [Your Card Number (Last 4 digits)]
  • Registered Mobile Number: [Your Phone Number]
  • Email Address: [Your Email Address]
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to a prompt resolution.
Regards,
Your Name
Don't forget to attach offer screenshot, I have received 3-4 Feburary offer CB on all Rupay Card and waiting 17-18 Feburary offer CB in Axis and IDFC Card.
But haven't received 26-28 January CB in Axis,BOB, PNB and ICICI card... registered complaint, Hope will receive CB.