• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
There are 3 type of points now. There’s 50-50 chance for future Edge RPs to converted to Burgundy Magnus RP. As with 0 balance Axis don’t show the transfer source (category of points) it’ll be hard to determine now.

Only after pts being migrated to Burgundy Magnus and future credit of Edge RP can confirm the segregation and transfer.

One good thing, all the RP will have a cap of 10L instead of 5L with Burgundy Magnus

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So guys is there a risk of applying too soon and august milestone falling in 5:2. If we wait till we get all points then it should be transferred to Magnus burgundy category
for august milestone we can aways fight with them and get 5:4 on it (if one has Burgundy Magnus)
August milestone yes, we could fight.

Not sure where the Gyftr bonuses of previous month's would go to. Still got 60-90 more days for that to come.

Gyftr is much more complicated. The bonus could be from a mix of cards like Magnus, Select, Reserve etc.

Axis clearly doesn't have any tech to segregate, hence they are doing a one time transfer of all the existing ERs now.

It's unlikely that the Gyftr bonus would come before the one time transfer.

drsel

TF Legend
There are 3 type of points now. There’s 50-50 chance for future Edge RPs to converted to Burgundy Magnus RP. As with 0 balance Axis don’t show the transfer source (category of points) it’ll be hard to determine now.

Only after pts being migrated to Burgundy Magnus and future credit of Edge RP can confirm the segregation and transfer.

One good thing, all the RP will have a cap of 10L instead of 5L with Burgundy Magnus
Sir is it better to wait until the 25000 bonus points of august and 30000 welcome bonus points of Samsung infinite have all been credited and then apply for Magnus burgundy card?
To ensure these 55000 points will get a 5:4 ratio?

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Sir is it better to wait until the 25000 bonus points of august and 30000 welcome bonus points of Samsung infinite have all been credited and then apply for Magnus burgundy card?
Is what I am thinking to do, else may have to fight and for the Samsung infinite u don’t have any say in it

drsel

TF Legend
Is what I am thinking to do, else may have to fight and for the Samsung infinite u don’t have any say in it
Someone who just received the new Magnus Burgundy card confirmed that all old points got put in the ordinary Edge points category with 5:2 ratio.

This means that even the 25000 points of August 1 lac spend will go into the ordinary Edge points category

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Someone who just received the new Magnus Burgundy card confirmed that all old points got put in the ordinary Edge points category with 5:2 ratio.

This means that even the 25000 points of August 1 lac spend will go into the ordinary Edge points category
Old ERs will get transferred to 5:4 bucket in few days.. 20k bonus is not sure what will happen but i will definitely fight for it if it is not transferred in 5:4 bucket

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can’t really wait for 25k bonus as it could come by Nov end also

drsel

TF Legend
Can’t really wait for 25k bonus as it could come by Nov end also
I mean apply for lifetime free Magnus Burgundy on 28--29 Nov, just before the 30 Nov deadline.

Then we will get a lot more time till 30 Dec to do a ONE TIME transfer of all Edge 5:2 points to Burgundy bucket 5:4

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I mean apply for lifetime free Magnus Burgundy on 28--29 Nov, just before the 30 Nov deadline.

Then we will get a lot more time till 30 Dec to do a ONE TIME transfer of all Edge 5:2 points to Burgundy bucket 5:4
I am not really worried about Aug milestone, I think it will be definitely get 5:4 transfer and if it doesn’t we can fight it out with them

SteelSh0t

TF Premier
Feeling sad lol

Axis made a fool out of me even after keeping 30 lakhs in bank account, they are not willing to upgrade saying I'm not a true Burgundy holder.

I don't know what the hell this bank wants from its customers.

Feeling sad lol

Axis made a fool out of me even after keeping 30 lakhs in bank account, they are not willing to upgrade saying I'm not a true Burgundy holder.

Talk to your Branch manager , they will get if approved , people sitting in call center don't have much say ( other then pre approved offers ) , tell branch guys you will shift all money to Hdfc if they don't process it

SteelSh0t

TF Premier
Talk to your Branch manager , they will get if approved , people sitting in call center don't have much say ( other then pre approved offers ) , tell branch guys you will shift all money to Hdfc if they don't process it

My RM says that he has already sent email to the credit card team and they are waiting for their instructions. This is over 2 days ago

drsel

TF Legend
Feeling sad lol

You need to make a term deposit of 30 lacs, so that your monthly bank statement will show that you have 30 lacs TRV

If you keep 10 lacs in savings, you will have to wait for many days for the average quarterly balance to cross 10 lakhs.

Last edited: