• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
They didn't clarified one doubt clearly which was what about bonus edge reward points which are yet to be credited, I explained it here
Right, I will ask them in email about it.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
TLDR for people with burgundy and magnus:

Call 1800 419 0065 for upgrade. No 5000 voucher😔. Free (if applied before 30 November) until burgundy criterion in maintained (at individual level) in OGS. 5:4 is permanent. All existing points transfer after upgrade (one time transfer).

Everything as expected except missing welcome voucher 😔.
Called this number 1800 419 0065
CC answered like there will be another number and that number will be shared in couple of days. Typical Axis way..

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As per the docs you need to have the Burgundy status (AQB / TRV / Salary) for atleast 45days before applying for new card.

So for new users the last date to open a Burgundy account is Oct 15.

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As per the docs you need to have the Burgundy status (AQB / TRV / Salary) for atleast 45days before applying for new card.

So for new users the last date to open a Burgundy account is Oct 15.
I think you mean the first eligible date will be Oct 15. The last date is November 30 to avail that offer.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How sure are we about the New Magnus earning Magnus Burgundy points (a seperate reward point type) and not the regular edge points?

If it is true, then their Gyftr and Grabdeals platforms have to be updated. Right now they only support regular ER there. So even more delays post getting this new card for accelerated spends.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How sure are we about the New Magnus earning Magnus Burgundy points (a seperate reward point type) and not the regular edge points?

If it is true, then their Gyftr and Grabdeals platforms have to be updated. Right now they only support regular ER there. So even more delays post getting this new card for accelerated spends.
I am not sure what you are trying to say. It is normal ER only just that transfer ratio is different like it was always for Magnus Reserve Select etc