• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

sonuyos

TF Select
RML Group
I agree there is a lot of return with high spending. With so many exclusions in rewards, its hard to keep track of whats included. With government spend gone, grab deals gone. Cap on Amazon GV purchase, 50k limit on rental & insurance where would one spend 5.75L? Travel may be but not every month. I am still wondering who the bank is targetting
Thats true but that's a whole diff argument.

If someone does manage to spend 4-6lk a month, for them it is a terrific option.

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thats true but that's a whole diff argument.

If someone does manage to spend 4-6lk a month, for them it is a terrific option.
Ya may be. A person spending so much will stay away from this card as he has to think if he get the rewards for the category or not. He would prefer other cards like Infinia may be for ease of using. Magnus has too many exclusions now. The need to keep an inclusion list instead of exclusion list. For me personally i would never trust them again. Its been 20 days since they were supposed to announce the official info but still they have not

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This conversation is so stupid, i am out of it now, its literally like talking to a wall.
You need to watch your language and tone down. The posts are mostly harsh and large part of it is show off.

You may be a big spender in life and with God's grace you have achieved it at young age. Congratulations to you.

Most of the magus users (erstwhile or waiting for Burgundy) are not. This thread gives opinions for them on cost vs benefits.

PS: Humility is a virtue that can't come with money. I know I will get even harsher replies but certain things have to be told. Happy to accept them.

sonuyos

TF Select
RML Group
You need to watch your language and tone down. The posts are mostly harsh and large part of it is show off.

You may be a big spender in life and with God's grace you have achieved it at young age. Congratulations to you.

Most of the magus users (erstwhile or waiting for Burgundy) are not. This thread gives opinions for them on cost vs benefits.

PS: Humility is a virtue that can't come with money. I know I will get even harsher replies but certain things have to be told. Happy to accept them.
Where exactly do I need to watch my language or tone down? I didn't abuse anyone or anything. You can be on your high horse, but what I said wasn't wrong or hateful.

It was a stupid conversation and I ended it. I didn't abuse him or anything. I didn't even call him stupid, I called the conversation as stupid, which is fair.

Also how is it show off? Am literally claiming if someone does fo the spend they can get it and even @ARV agreed with it. I gave proper explanation of everything and calculation. Thats show off? Lol how ridiculous.

Last edited:

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This conversation is so stupid, i am out of it now, its literally like talking to a wall.
Sir, we poor people dont have that much to spend so
Already posted here.

Post in thread 'Updated key fact sheet which includes Magnus for Burgundy' https://www.technofino.in/community...ncludes-magnus-for-burgundy.17791/post-366784

Saw this on twitter and then downloaded this pdf from axis website , it is dated 11/09/2023 and it says Magnus for burgundy is life time free..
Its 2022 not 23

gg123

TF Premier
Update:

The Burgundy Magnus application is Offline only and only selected people like BM or RM (Mostly BM) can process the application.
They are still deciding burgundy at family id or individual id,

What ever they finalise. the criteria will be strict for couple of months. and mostly they can bend the rules later provided you have good relation with the BM and provided the zonal head approves their request.

Update:

The Burgundy Magnus application is Offline only and only selected people like BM or RM (Mostly BM) can process the application.

What ever they finalise. the criteria will be strict for couple of months. and mostly they can bend the rules later provided you have good relation with the BM and provided the zonal head approves their request.
No this some new News , crazy Axis

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Update:

Not sure if you are talking for new applications only. Coz for existing card holders they have clearly said consent will be taken over email and new card will be issued.

Ankur dhanda

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Magnus ain’t free for burgundy.
Only 5:4 conversion is free for limited time. Only spend based waiver of fees.
Also Each member of the family id should be individually eligible basis customer ID to avail Magnus credit card.