• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

anonym

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yeah “TRUE” Burgundy is also a catch. I believe it’s trying to put people like me who have a burgundy account but don’t maintain the balance out of this scheme.
Maintaining a Burgundy account is fine, lot many others bank including HDFC do similar thing to wave off fees and that makes sense as well as somehow banks will have to maintain a balance to keep this going otherwise this freebies cannot continue.
I feel at least its good for those who anyway are maintaining the Burgundy account as they are getting good benefits for maintaining the relationship.

deepcards

TF Premier
Citi was on one extreme in customer care and technology, and axis on another :(
haha, ya imagine the trauma of Citi customers who migrated to Axis. No wonder lots of the premier customers are choosing to move their accounts to some other place, maybe thats the reason why Axis is coming up with these Burgundy offers.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
1000050725.jpg
I got this email last night, anyone know what exactly is going on? I already have a Magnus LTF.
These shouldn't be send to each magnus plus burgundy holder, they should have mentioned you can given consent then we will block your edge redemption temporary, it like axis have no clue magnus was given to LTF to customer. Why to waste 🗑 resource to convert LTF magnus into new Magnus+ LTF.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have received official email from Axis for blocking of existing Magnus card and new card will be issued in few days. They have confirmed 5:4 conversion ratio.

I think this new card is to clearly differentiate between Burgundy and Non Burgundy client, so they don't goof up on conversion for non-Burgundy clients.

Trust Me

TF Ace
I feel at least its good for those who anyway are maintaining the Burgundy account as they are getting good benefits for maintaining the relationship.

I sometimes do wonder what "good benefits" am I really getting out of my "True Burgundy" relationship!

Of course, I may (or may not) need to revisit my impression if I do someday get an LTF "Magnus something" CC out of this relationship. :).

sumitlehri

TF Buzz
I sometimes do wonder what "good benefits" am I really getting out of my "True Burgundy" relationship!

Of course, I may (or may not) need to revisit my impression if I do someday get an LTF "Magnus something" CC out of this relationship. :).
is magnus getting provided free to all burgundy customers?

shibili

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have received official email from Axis for blocking of existing Magnus card and new card will be issued in few days. They have confirmed 5:4 conversion ratio.

I think this new card is to clearly differentiate between Burgundy and Non Burgundy client, so they don't goof up on conversion for non-Burgundy clients.
How long you were maintaining this burgundy criteria?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

yeah seen on twitter.. already now for existing burgundy holder with select..let see if they message them for upgrade or not.