• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If someone has spent more than 1L on Magnus in month and they prepay half of the credit card bill i.e 50K before end of month, would that create any issue with Milestone calculation? As at the end of month it will show net spent as 50K only
Not sure about Magnus thing...
For any CC, Spend is a Spend... whether it is a prepaid/ post paid / paid with penalty and interest...

Last edited:

rohitsinha

TF Select
Am I the only one who took the annual benefit 10K tata cliq before the billing cycle in September as well as took the 10k retention bonus points and transferred it to Accor :p
FYI - My annual fees was about to come in my upcoming September bill. Did some hacks and took the 10K voucher 2 days ago itself

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Am I the only one who took the annual benefit 10K tata cliq before the billing cycle in September as well as took the 10k retention bonus points and transferred it to Accor :p
FYI - My annual fees was about to come in my upcoming September bill. Did some hacks and took the 10K voucher 2 days ago itself
Isnt retention offer given only after 3 months of card usage ( at least ) ? How did you got it in the first month itself?

rohitsinha

TF Select
Isnt retention offer given only after 3 months of card usage ( at least ) ? How did you got it in the first month itself?
I have been using the card for 1 year. Like I said in my September bill my annual renewal fees was about to come. But took the annual benefit via glitchy condition of 'annual renewal' as well as asked for 10K points.
Next step - redeem this data cliq voucher and after 1st September I will ask axis to cancel this 10k annual fees as I am burgundy :p

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have been using the card for 1 year. Like I said in my September bill my annual renewal fees was about to come. But took the annual benefit via glitchy condition of 'annual renewal' as well as asked for 10K points.
Next step - redeem this data clip voucher and after 1st September I will ask axis to cancel this 10k annual fees as I am burgundy :p
please post the glitchy condition so that I could help axis and myself to fix and exploit simultaneously 😂

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Next step - redeem this data cliq voucher and after 1st September I will ask axis to cancel this 10k annual fees as I am burgundy :p
So it is already appearing in unbilled, right? How is that a hack then? Ur renewal date is in August.

Statement generation date doesn't matter.

If u got voucher even without getting fee in unbilled, then please share, as my renewal date is 15th September as well.

rohitsinha

TF Select
T
So it is already appearing in unbilled, right? How is that a hack then? Ur renewal date is in August.

Statement generation date doesn't matter.

If u got voucher even without getting fee in unbilled, then please share, as my renewal date is 15th September as well.
This is where you are wrong. Suppose your renewal is in 30th Aug. And let's say your bill will come on 10th September. If you don't take some steps you won't get anything. According to the terms and condition, your card has to be 'renewed' before 31st aug. Simply getting charged is not renewed. I had multiple calls with customer care to confirm the same.
The condition of renewal is -
1. pay your fees after it has been charged.
2. Make at least one transaction after that. (this point marks the renewal based on axis terms)
3. Expedite via customer to get the voucher ASAP otherwise god knows what new terms and conditions will you get once 1st September crosses.
Number 3 Might be optional but first two are not. I asked multiple times in customer care just to make sure it's not just one stupid agent who tells wrong.
All of them said only if you fulfil both criteria, you can get voucher. Otherwise as confirmed by them, I was about to get nothing. Only 10K points.
It's all terms and conditions. All of this has to be done before 1st September. Leave it to billing cycle end, you won't get anything :(

Last edited:

rohitsinha

TF Select
Sorry for the confusion guys, as mentioned above, the glitch on the negative side for us.
If you are not charged before 1st September, you won't be able to anything./
But even if you are charged in august but billing cycle is in September, then due to this glitchy terms and condition, you won't be able to get annual benefit voucher unless you complete the above mentioned steps before 1st September. Don't rely on billing cycle

K.R

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I called up my Axis credit card guy today and he confirmed that they have been updated about the Magnus features (5:4 Transfer ratio) to continue as is ( benefits prior to Sep 1st) for Brugundy. He said he will send someone to my house but I said i will pay a visit. Didn't ask much on Annual fees etc. Will check with him when I visit the branch

Last edited:

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I called up my Axis credit card guy today and he confirmed that they have been updated about the Magnus features to continue as is ( benefits prior to Sep 1st) for Brugundy. He said he will send someone to my house but I said i will pay a visit. Didn't ask much on Annual fees etc. Will check with him when I visit the branch
Which features? Milestones remain intact for Burgundy clients ? Or just the transfer ratio

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Its the transfer ratio which is 5:4 as they mentioned in the Devaluation Notice. Most likely it will be No renewal fees as well. Do not expect 25000 Milestone rewards :)
They have reduced the rewards multiplier on edge reward from 10x -> 3x/ 2x. Without milestones, it's difficult to give much value to this card, but again, if it's free with Burgundy, then it's worth it. I wonder what happens to the SELECT card, which used to be free for Burgundy earlier