• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Revision in the HDFC Bank Credit Card Reward Points Program & Fee structure w.e.f 1st January 2023

saikatCC

TF Buzz
i used Infinia for groceries thinking points are capped at 2000 RP but they have not given any at all? same for some shopping at a veggie store and seafood store. no RP at all. any clarity on this?

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i used Infinia for groceries thinking points are capped at 2000 RP but they have not given any at all? same for some shopping at a veggie store and seafood store. no RP at all. any clarity on this?
You need to check this at the end of the card statement. Grocery and Insurance points are given separately towards the end and not against each transaction

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It is based on calendar month. If your spend is on June, you will see in July statement and under the separate section.

Lord Silvr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
can we get full reward points on insurance payments now a days with infinia?
This is from the 'Rewards Points Program - Terms and Conditions'

5. Reward points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 5,000 reward points per day
14. The maximum reward points that can be earned in a statement cycle for Infinia/infinia Metal is 2,00,000.

Did quite a few family insurance payments, each month, till Mar'24, mindfully limiting the spends to 1,50,000/ day per Infinia & DCB card to reach the daily threshold of 5,000 pts. Received corresponding RPs.

Additionally, i have recently started buying Amazon Pay vouchers via Gyftr (20,000 INR / mth) for insurance payments. Definitely worthwhile !
Hope this helps.

If someone knows a better trick to maximise RPs, pls advise.

Attachments

• HDFC Infinia RP_TnCs.pdf
    101 KB · Views: 6