• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revised terms and conditions for Spend based milestones

AsB

TF Ace
Devaluation alert
Affected cards- all axis bank credit cards
Effective from date- 5/03/2023
1% surcharge for rent payment upto Rs. 1500 per transaction.
No Reward points for Insurance premium payment.
Rent, Wallet transactions will not be counted towards monthly milestone benefit & annual fees reversal.

4E2AF578-113C-4E20-AB4E-0A500D1FE6B0.png 4E2AF578-113C-4E20-AB4E-0A500D1FE6B0.png

Full details here - http://Axbk.in/UNlPi9NbP1k

Last edited by a moderator:

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ok, here is the response from Axis Magnus Support (Premium.Experience@axisbank.com)
@helloworld @cmg @004archit

This is what I wrote
I just wanted to confirm that the following will hold true after 5th March 2023 for my Magnus card

a) That Insurance payments will continue to earn ER points at the rate of 12 points per Rs 200, upto a maximum limit of 6000 ER
b) That Insurance payments will be included in the monthly spend milestone calculation.
c) That Insurance payments will be included in the annual spend milestone calculation.

This is what they replied
We would like to inform you that with effect from 05-03-2023 spends threshold for Milestone benefits will exclude rent and wallet transactions.

A) We would like to inform you that With effect from 22nd September 20, edge rewards accrual on transactions towards insurance spends on your Magnus credit card will be capped at 6000 per transaction. It means as per the product feature on Magnus, you will earn 12 EDGE REWARDS per Rs. 200 transaction. But in the case of transactions pertaining to insurance premium, you can earn maximum of 6000 EDGE REWARDS per transaction.

You may visit the following link to know the complete terms and conditions: https://edgerewards.axisbank.co.in/terms-conditions?channel=Desktop

B) As of now for milestone benefit of 25000 edge reward points on achieving the spends of 1 Lakh in a calendar month, the wallet transactions were not considered as spends for milestone benefit. However, effective from 05-03-2023 the rental transaction spends will also not be considered for milestone benefit.

C) With regards to insurance spends the insurance spends will be considered for milestone benefit of annual fee waiver. However, spends threshold for Annual Fee reversal will exclude rent and wallet transactions.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If one pays rent through Magnus card post 5th March on Payzapp (through Red Girraffe), will that be counted as insurance payment or rent payment?
I believe they are working on pulling up correct MCC and that's why new magnus cards are not getting option to onboard on payzapp. My gut feel is they will plug this soon

akshay_m

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a question, apologies if this was covered already. The maintenance + electricity of my apartment gets paid on PayTm and operates as a prepaid meter. If I use Magnus to pay that, will that spend count towards monthly milestone?