• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Review of Dreamfolks Lounge at Bhopal

Gabbar.Singh

TF Select
I am writing to bring to your attention the terrible situation at the airport lounge in Bhopal. On 2nd May, I used the lounge and found the food and services to be of extremely poor quality. The food was cold and tasteless, and the overall experience was far from satisfactory.

This is not the first time I have reported this issue. In the past, I have brought it to the attention of the local airport officials. Unfortunately, their assurances have not translated into any action. The situation at the lounge remains unchanged, and it is a matter of concern for all passengers who use the facility.

I urge you to take immediate action and ensure that the airport authorities take steps to improve the quality of services at the lounge. Passengers deserve better, and it is the responsibility of the authorities to provide them with a comfortable and enjoyable experience.

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Gabbar.Singh - next chance you get, I suggest please ask for the Feedback / complaint register and share your concerns at the lounge. Take a photo of your complaint as well and share feedback ( e.g.via social media), as likely the authorities aren't on this forum.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I am writing to bring to your attention the terrible situation at the airport lounge in Bhopal. On 2nd May, I used the lounge and found the food and services to be of extremely poor quality. The food was cold and tasteless, and the overall experience was far from satisfactory.

This is not the first time I have reported this issue. In the past, I have brought it to the attention of the local airport officials. Unfortunately, their assurances have not translated into any action. The situation at the lounge remains unchanged, and it is a matter of concern for all passengers who use the facility.

I urge you to take immediate action and ensure that the airport authorities take steps to improve the quality of services at the lounge. Passengers deserve better, and it is the responsibility of the authorities to provide them with a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
Duly noted. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
This community will ensure that a strict quality control will be followed at Bhopal lounge.

/s