• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Restored now] Debit card option removed from HDFC billpay??

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I only got to know about HDFC bill pay for paying CC bills and getting 1% cashback last month after joining TF and now itā€™s gone!! To add onto this trouble even payment using HDFC DC on mobikwik does not give 1% cashback now!! For almost 2 years i was blindly paying CC bills with Cred for pennies in cashback and i sure donā€™t wanna go back to that!! Iā€™m a millionaire in Cred coins lol!!

Can someone confirm that paying CC bill through Mobikwik with HDFC millennia DC will fetch cashback or not? Ik it will only be credited later and i guess it has a cap of 400 or 500 but it is better than Cred i suppose!!
Yes Millenia give 1%

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I only got to know about HDFC bill pay for paying CC bills and getting 1% cashback last month after joining TF and now itā€™s gone!! To add onto this trouble even payment using HDFC DC on mobikwik does not give 1% cashback now!! For almost 2 years i was blindly paying CC bills with Cred for pennies in cashback and i sure donā€™t wanna go back to that!! Iā€™m a millionaire in Cred coins lol!!

Can someone confirm that paying CC bill through Mobikwik with HDFC millennia DC will fetch cashback or not? Ik it will only be credited later and i guess it has a cap of 400 or 500 but it is better than Cred i suppose!!
Same here šŸ˜€
I came to know of 1% CB after watching Technofino's youtube video.
Abhi tak Cred/Direct NetBanking se hi payment krta tha šŸ¤£
And now on the same boat again it seems. 3-4 mahine advantage mila bs 1% ka.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Apke sath, hdfc aur mobikwik bhi Dhek liya, kya?

Tho phir kyon downgrade hora sare reward tricks
HDFC ka koi senior official hai active is forum pe. HDFC ne hi force kra hoga Mobikwik ko MCC change krne. The coincidence of events happening all points to that.

And the current liquidity-deficit is also playing a role.

Mein bhi funds shift kr rha to ICICI. No point keeping in HDFC now šŸ¤£

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HDFC ka koi senior official hai active is forum pe. HDFC ne hi force kra hoga Mobikwik ko MCC change krne. The coincidence of events happening all points to that.

And the current liquidity-deficit is also playing a role.

Mein bhi funds shift kr rha to ICICI. No point keeping in HDFC now šŸ¤£
Exactly upgrade to axis burgundy or axis prestige unlimited 0.25% In edge rewards.