• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Restored now] Debit card option removed from HDFC billpay??

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Already exhausted 750 cashback limit for this month.

Now I have 2 CC payments due on 4th OCT.
Can I make payments for them on 1st OCT to get cashback or I should do it on 2nd OCT?
1st is sunday and 2nd is Gandhi jayanti so if that bank through HDFC within minutes send you message or confirmation for the Payment then you go with it. normally Amex, SBI instantly Credit the Amount where as Citi take 3 working days.

palen

TF Premier
SBI CC was removed and now when I added the card back it says,

JJbATWQ.png

paresh22

TF Ace
change nickname (cause earlier nickname you have set is the same you have set now hence the error)it will let you add then.. not sure if payment will goes through or not.
Did you add sbi card in netbanking? And now you can see same card in biller list in your mobile banking app? I added using netbanking but same not visible for me in app yet.

stark

TF Buzz
SBI Card payments aren't going though. When I add SBI Card in mobile banking, it says "invalid biller id" , whereas in netbanking, it says,"
Sorry,Unable to process your request."I have 2 bills of 25k each. Any solution for this problem?

paresh22

TF Ace
SBI Card payments aren't going though. When I add SBI Card in mobile banking, it says "invalid biller id" , whereas in netbanking, it says,"
Sorry,Unable to process your request."I have 2 bills of 25k each. Any solution for this problem?
What was asked you while adding sbi card. Non-bbps biller asks card number whereas bbps biller asks to enter mobile no and last 4 digits of your card.