• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rent Payment & School Fees Payment via BharatNXT

shashankrt

TF Premier
Hi All,

Need your opinions on below:

So I transfer 18K per month as rent and also need to pay approx 50K as school fees.

Both above are currently NEFT transfers and hence does not give me any rewards.

I was planning to do rent payment via BharathNXT and same for school fees as both are personal expenses and hence I can defend those if required.

Question - Above is a good strategy or any other solutions? I have Magnus, Vistara Infinite, Infinia and Amex Plat (and few others which i dont think are of use here)

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Need your opinions on below:

So I transfer 18K per month as rent and also need to pay approx 50K as school fees.

Both above are currently NEFT transfers and hence does not give me any rewards.

I was planning to do rent payment via BharathNXT and same for school fees as both are personal expenses and hence I can defend those if required.

Question - Above is a good strategy or any other solutions? I have Magnus, Vistara Infinite, Infinia and Amex Plat (and few others which i dont think are of use here)
axis card mat use kana

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
try snapay as well..
as suggested dont overdo on axis..
if you have rent agreement.. i would suggest for redgiraffe+payzapp option..
Question regarding red giraffe thing, i recently setup my red giraffe id but for verification they are asking for landlord electricity/water bill which my owner doesn't have because of in society. Is there any other way to verify things. I only have rent agreement & have uploaded it.

Question regarding red giraffe thing, i recently setup my red giraffe id but for verification they are asking for landlord electricity/water bill which my owner doesn't have because of in society. Is there any other way to verify things. I only have rent agreement & have uploaded it.
So u wont get eb bill?
Whatever eb bill is available just send it and explain them the same