• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rent payment redgiraffe payzapp using Magnus.

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
We are nearing the month end. Any news on Mangus card working on payzapp to pay rent using redgiraffe? No other platform has better rates on rentpay.

Guessboy

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know how to register via NoBroker on Payzapp? It asks for some Bill account ID. And I’m just not able to figure out what or where that is. I tried a sample rent payment of Rs100 on NoBroker app - it gives me a reference number (NRP-xxxxxxx) but that doesn’t work on PayZapp when used as a ‘Bill Account ID’

Does anyone know how to register via NoBroker on Payzapp? It asks for some Bill account ID. And I’m just not able to figure out what or where that is. I tried a sample rent payment of Rs100 on NoBroker app - it gives me a reference number (NRP-xxxxxxx) but that doesn’t work on PayZapp when used as a ‘Bill Account ID’

Can't be done. Nobroker doesn't know either. Registering your rent payment doesn't help either.

stallion

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
have registered my rent agreement on Red Giraffe and its approved. Now on the the payzapp app, i want to pay monthly rent 50% through Magnus and 50% through in infina. Is this not possible ? Not seeing the option to change the amount in the payzapp app.

ash_13

TF Buzz
Made the payment, nothing extra charged at OTP stage, transaction showing as "PAYZAPP BILLDESK NON BBPS".

i have a feeling the 1% will not be charged. Will update in 2-3 days after transaction is settled.

IMO, the entire point of charging extra/not giving RPs by all banks was to curtail non-genuine transfers. It is very difficult to trick Redgirraffe since they ask for both side PAN numbers.

So RG is being treated as a normal utility payment intentionally by banks.
Did your March Rent Payzapp+RG+Magnus got counted towards March Month Milestone?