• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rent payment redgiraffe payzapp using Magnus.

0b110

TF Select
VIP Lounge
We are nearing the month end. Any news on Mangus card working on payzapp to pay rent using redgiraffe? No other platform has better rates on rentpay.

slongani

TF Select
No doubt new payzapp is going on add magnus
But big question what gateway magnus get and will it be useful for rewards and milestones no idea as of now
My understanding is: If after transaction, 1% extra is charged, it will be counted as rent payment, and hence, will not be eligible for milestone.

But if 1% isn't debited, then it will be a normal/insurance transaction. Eligible for RPs & milestone both.

slongani

TF Select
Made the payment, nothing extra charged at OTP stage, transaction showing as "PAYZAPP BILLDESK NON BBPS".

i have a feeling the 1% will not be charged. Will update in 2-3 days after transaction is settled.

IMO, the entire point of charging extra/not giving RPs by all banks was to curtail non-genuine transfers. It is very difficult to trick Redgirraffe since they ask for both side PAN numbers.

So RG is being treated as a normal utility payment intentionally by banks.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Made the payment, nothing extra charged at OTP stage, transaction showing as "PAYZAPP BILLDESK NON BBPS".

i have a feeling the 1% will not be charged. Will update in 2-3 days after transaction is settled.

IMO, the entire point of charging extra/not giving RPs by all banks was to curtail non-genuine transfers. It is very difficult to trick Redgirraffe since they ask for both side PAN numbers.

Yes let genuine users atleast get the facility

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

If it’s this generic merchant then 99% axis can’t infer that it was a rental transaction.