• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding the upgradation of regalia first to dcb

Hi Members
Hdfc offering to upgrade the regalia first to dcb is it worthwhile basis on milestones and points? the total limit of the card is 250000

This is not dcb bro, this is dcp. Diners club black is a premium card whereas diners club privilege is an ordinary card.
should I go for it to get an upgrade in dcb and then to infinia. Sorry for the mistake I have very less knowledge about the super-premium cards category before joining this community

first hide your address from screenshot and if your spending is above 3 lakh annually then you should take it.
Thanks, Brother yes I have spent above 3 lakhs means I do split the amount between different cards based on their benefits I am looking for infinia so can I take this upgrade as the first step then upgrades to dcb moving forward to infinia, or over the period of time will I get a direct upgrade to infinia.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks, Brother yes I have spent above 3 lakhs means I do split the amount between different cards based on their benefits I am looking for infinia so can I take this upgrade as the first step then upgrades to dcb moving forward to infinia, or over the period of time will I get a direct upgrade to infinia.
That would be a really long journey. By the time you become eligibile for infinia, its only edge of smartbuy vouchers will have been devalued. Best is to take other cards which can offer better value in comparison to DCP. If your regalia is LTF, don’t move to DCP.

should I go for it to get an upgrade in dcb and then to infinia. Sorry for the mistake I have very less knowledge about the super-premium cards category before joining this community
As Regalia First is discontinued you have to shift to another card sooner or later. Regalia has better chances for Infinia whereas DCP is to get DCB
I got the same offer couple of months ago and I requested for Millennia. Here are your options:
1. If made up your mind for Infinia, Regalia is the better option but with your current limit I am not sure whether they will provide it to you
2. If Regalia is not available for you then the next better option would be Millennia (this stands below Regalia and on the same lines with DCP). Also, it has 5% CB on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, Zomato, Swiggy etc
3. DCP is for the people who dine out a lot, so, if you are one of those, this will be useful

Also, you have to wait atleast 2,3 years (I am being conservative here) to get Infinia since it requires 10L CL and HDFC is notorious in giving limit enhancements