• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding The Credit Card Limit Of Sbi Cashback And Calculation Of The Cashback And List Of The Mcc Code In Which Sbi Calculates The Cashback Posted'

Hi to all community members
I have an SBI cashback credit card received on 3.1.2023 and I have noticed that the cashback limit seems to be quite low which is 10000 INR Despite two card holds (simply click and irctc premiere). Can anyone explain why this is the case and how SBI calculates the cashback that is posted to my account? Additionally, can someone provide information or a list in excel or pdf format on the MCC codes that SBI uses to determine the cashback earned on purchases? Any information would be greatly appreciated."

There is already a sheet maintained by TF telegram. It covers most of the categories for SBI Cashback.

Hi Brother
I hope this message finds you well. I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude for sharing the SBI cashback calculation excel file with the community. It has been extremely helpful for me and a little bit complicated while calculating of cashback amount as I have an SBI cashback card and I wanted to double-check the amount of cashback that has been posted by the SBI card

I have attached my statement for your reference. Could you kindly calculate and let me know if the cashback amount matches what has been posted by the SBI card? is right or wrong I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your assistance and for being such a valuable member of the community.

Few transactions for your understanding purpose mentioned below
9.12.2022 Pay u payments pvt ltd (Shipway.com Logistic merchant) 2000.00 INR
24.12.2022 Pay u Payments Pvt ltd (Zepto grocery merchant) 388.00 INR
27.12.2022 Pay u Payments Pvt ltd (Zepto grocery merchant) 661.00 INR
13.12.2022 Bajaj Finance Pvt Ltd (Wallet loading) 20000.00 INR
10.12.2022 Bajaj Finserv Pune ( gas Cylinder Refiiling using bajaj utilites app) 501 INR
18.12.2022 Grofer India ( Blinkit grocery Merchant) 338.00 INR
18.12.2022 One Mobikwik system Pvt ltd( Recharge using sbi cashback card) 255.00 INR

Attachments

• SBI STATEMENT CASHBACK.png
    SBI STATEMENT CASHBACK.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 1673121684550.png
    1673121684550.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 66

panu24

TF Ace
i have 3 month old sbi prime card with 79k limit only. applied cb card to get atleast 2L limit.
I think very few people have got good credit limit for Cashback credit card but most people including me got only 10k credit limit on their cashback card.
Evenif you have any existing SBI card with say 5L credit limit that does not guarantee that you get good credit limit on Cashback card.
You can decide if you want to transfer some limit from Prime card to Cashback card.

Reactions: AJ-

AJ-

TF Buzz
I think very few people have got good credit limit for Cashback credit card but most people including me got only 10k credit limit on their cashback card.
Evenif you have any existing SBI card with say 5L credit limit that does not guarantee that you get good credit limit on Cashback card.
You can decide if you want to transfer some limit from Prime card to Cashback card.
i will wait for the LE then.

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend
Hi Brother
I hope this message finds you well. I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude for sharing the SBI cashback calculation excel file with the community. It has been extremely helpful for me and a little bit complicated while calculating of cashback amount as I have an SBI cashback card and I wanted to double-check the amount of cashback that has been posted by the SBI card

I have attached my statement for your reference. Could you kindly calculate and let me know if the cashback amount matches what has been posted by the SBI card? is right or wrong I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your assistance and for being such a valuable member of the community.

Few transactions for your understanding purpose mentioned below
9.12.2022 Pay u payments pvt ltd (Shipway.com Logistic merchant) 2000.00 INR
24.12.2022 Pay u Payments Pvt ltd (Zepto grocery merchant) 388.00 INR
27.12.2022 Pay u Payments Pvt ltd (Zepto grocery merchant) 661.00 INR
13.12.2022 Bajaj Finance Pvt Ltd (Wallet loading) 20000.00 INR
10.12.2022 Bajaj Finserv Pune ( gas Cylinder Refiiling using bajaj utilites app) 501 INR
18.12.2022 Grofer India ( Blinkit grocery Merchant) 338.00 INR
18.12.2022 One Mobikwik system Pvt ltd( Recharge using sbi cashback card) 255.00 INR
Did you get cb on Bajaj finance pvt ltd wallet loading?

kgaurav00

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I think the main reason behind low limit in Cashback card is you have already maximum limit in other SBI cards.

TF Select
There is already a sheet maintained by TF telegram. It covers most of the categories for SBI Cashback.

Just to add to this excellent sheet:

Got 5% cashback:

* Klook App (paid in INR)
* visa2fly.com
* etihad.com (paid in INR)
* india-creative.com
* shiprocket.in
* samsung.com
* Cred App (Store/shopping)
* MMT (Int'l hotel booking)

Did NOT get 5% cashback:

* bombayshavingcompany.com