• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

regarding not including my transaction in the billing cycle

I recently got IDFC vistara credit card, the card billing cycle is 18.07.2023 to 17.08.2023. I executed a transaction of rupees 32500 on this card on 16.08.2023 (afternoon) but now the statement is generated the bank has not included this transaction in this month statement, that is why I have not got bonus 2000 cv points which I supposed to get for first three billing cycles if user spend more than 30000 in that month. is there any way I can get those cv points? Because I dont think I am at fault here, I did the transaction well within the billing cycle.

Tejo

TF Legend
I recently got IDFC vistara credit card, the card billing cycle is 18.07.2023 to 17.08.2023. I executed a transaction of rupees 32500 on this card on 16.08.2023 (afternoon) but now the statement is generated the bank has not included this transaction in this month statement, that is why I have not got bonus 2000 cv points which I supposed to get for first three billing cycles if user spend more than 30000 in that month. is there any way I can get those cv points? Because I dont think I am at fault here, I did the transaction well within the billing cycle.
If transaction not Settled before the statement generation date, then it won't be billed.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Banks need atleast 2-3 business days to settle a transaction. You need to plan ahead when you're targetting milestones. The transaction needs to be settled before the statement generation date to gain benefits.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Banks need atleast 2-3 business days to settle a transaction. You need to plan ahead when you're targetting milestones. The transaction needs to be settled before the statement generation date to gain benefits.
its not the case every time, I guess. Sometimes the statement is generated bit late (1 or 2 days) , only after settlement of the transaction made on the last day of billing cycle.