• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding MAB decrease trick in Axis and Icici bank

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Youtube is full of videos to avoid maintenance of 10000 mab… By transferring your account online from urban to rural branch in your city…. Anybody has done that…. And was Mab decreased to 2500…automatically or on any request to branch or customer care….??

You can know the status of any branch of any bank in any city of India from this website….

SC_23

TF Premier
Youtube is full of videos to avoid maintenance of 10000 mab… By transferring your account online from urban to rural branch in your city…. Anybody has done that…. And was Mab decreased to 2500…automatically or on any request to branch or customer care….??

You can know the status of any branch of any bank in any city of India from this website….

Any update does this trick work ?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
What about existing customer who opened in Metro/Urban area any idea ?
In axis it will decrease automatically.... In icici you have to manually request....

But now axis has started targeting semi urban branches..... Mab for prime and liberty has been made similar in both urban and semi urban .... Not very far that they start increasing rural mab,s too....

SC_23

TF Premier
In axis it will decrease automatically.... In icici you have to manually request....

But now axis has started targeting semi urban branches..... Mab for prime and liberty has been made similar in both urban and semi urban .... Not very far that they start increasing rural mab,s too....
Thanks for the info

SC_23

TF Premier

In icici manually request via customer care or branch visit ?

SC_23

TF Premier
Branch visit.... And expect a lot of questions for transfer of account... Due to some youtube videos lot of people tried this... Branch employees also know that
Just compared number of rural branches offered by Axis and ICICI in my state and ICICI is no where near Axis in that department addition to manual request to reduce mab they outperformed Axis in anti consumer practices.

Btw your mab in Axis was reduced in how many months. Strange my Axis Mab requirement is still showing 10k when it should be 12k

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Just compared number of rural branches offered by Axis and ICICI in my state and ICICI is no where near Axis in that department addition to manual request to reduce mab they outperformed Axis in anti consumer practices.

Btw your mab in Axis was reduced in how many months. Strange my Axis Mab requirement is still showing 10k when it should be 12k
I directly opened in rural branch... One of my friend tried this. It was reduced from 2nd month of account tramsfer...

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier

When The Banks Will Know About That Then They Will Increase And Match The MAB For Rural Also... So Then It Would Be Hard For Rural People To Open The Account In Private Banks...

So I Suggest You Please Don't Do This Kinds Of Hacks

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
When The Banks Will Know About That Then They Will Increase And Match The MAB For Rural Also... So Then It Would Be Hard For Rural People To Open The Account In Private Banks...

So I Suggest You Please Don't Do This Kinds Of Hacks
Its not a hack... Just way of giving less money upfront to a bank.... Its not that we give them 16000...for a simple account... And they are giving something extraordinary.... That same thing if we can get in 2500...its better...

SC_23

TF Premier
Hey man just a question if I disable sms banking (Axis & ICICI) will I still get debit/credit transactions update cause that is actually helpful feature to track refunds and upi transactions