• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding Limit Enhancement

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hello,

It's been 4-5 months since I've holding on Axis ACE Credit Card with 15k limit, I was thinking perhaps I should try requesting them to increase my limit. The thing is I don't have salary slip but I can provide bank statement, can that suffice?

And also, to what ratio the limit is generally provided from the salary.

Regards.

shubham__0720

TF Select
My limit is 15k , does utilising 99% limit on a single payment on flipkart or amazon(although i will repay it before end of month to maintain 30%usage) triggers the bank about Limit enhancement,
I have heard this fact from many youtubers,however i dont know it does work or not??

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
What documents u submitted for axis magnus to get le I didnt received any le card is 4 months old received with 3 lakh limit how to increase
They won’t send anything we have to visit their website and raise request for LE then they will contact u within 24hrs
Docs Reg they asked 3 months payslip however if ur salary account is not with axis they ask 3 months bank statement too
So keep this things ready before u approach them

dileep

TF Select
VIP Lounge
They won’t send anything we have to visit their website and raise request for LE then they will contact u within 24hrs
Docs Reg they asked 3 months payslip however if ur salary account is not with axis they ask 3 months bank statement too
So keep this things ready before u approach them
From 2.07 l to 5l
UR since every month milestone there I crossed 50% all months but paid before billing some amount
Ok does Airtel 9k transactions considered for magnus milestones r is there any change recently

AniKar

TF Buzz
I am using axis ace for last 1.5 years, My limit is same. Today I applied for LE. I received below mail.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 25-03-2023 in relation to the credit limit enhancement towards your credit card ending with XXXX. We will surely assist you in this regards on priority.

We have acknowledge 3 month of salary slips

We would like to inform you that as we checked your credit card details work address has not been updated we request you to update your work address.

We request you to contact to Phone Banking: CALL us on 1800 103 5577 (Toll free) or 1860 419 5555 / 1860 500 5555 (Call

charges applicable as per your service provider) between 8.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m. on all days.

Does anyone know how to update office address? Cause both call centre and bank representative do not know about it.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I am using axis ace for last 1.5 years, My limit is same. Today I applied for LE. I received below mail.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 25-03-2023 in relation to the credit limit enhancement towards your credit card ending with XXXX. We will surely assist you in this regards on priority.

We have acknowledge 3 month of salary slips

We would like to inform you that as we checked your credit card details work address has not been updated we request you to update your work address.

We request you to contact to Phone Banking: CALL us on 1800 103 5577 (Toll free) or 1860 419 5555 / 1860 500 5555 (Call

charges applicable as per your service provider) between 8.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m. on all days.

Does anyone know how to update office address? Cause both call centre and bank representative do not know about it.
Yes work address if already not updated u have to do it first else they won’t consider payslips
For magnus hni card they updated my work by obtaining some id card proof over email

crazyuploader

TF Premier
on my experience keep your utilisation below 30% at the max. snd u might get limit enhancement within 3-6months period

incase of salary slip they provide limit 3X of your salary
Not sure about 30% utilisation, might have had statements more than that, I only got 15k limit so it's hard to take care of 30% utilisation

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Same with me,
I was holding Axis Flipkart with 15k limit.
Tried requesting for LE sending Salary slips n all, didn't work.

No auto LE from Axis even after 7 months.
I just applied for Airtel Axis FYF a week ago, and boom. The application got approved yesterday and my limit got increased to 70k.
Wow great, I'd wait for at least 6 months, and let's see if I get an option for LE, might apply for another card if not