• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding hdfc Bill pay

PANK

TF Premier
I recently added my credit card in smartpay of hdfc
My cards are registered but not able to pay bill
Received sms
Payment Failed! AutoPay for ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill of Rs. 1.00 for XXXXXXXXXXXX could not be processed.You can manually pay the bill via Net/MobileBanking App to avoid penalty.
Please suggest me steps to fix it

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I recently added my credit card in smartpay of hdfc
My cards are registered but not able to pay bill
Received sms
Payment Failed! AutoPay for ICICI Bank Credit Card Bill of Rs. 1.00 for XXXXXXXXXXXX could not be processed.You can manually pay the bill via Net/MobileBanking App to avoid penalty.
Please suggest me steps to fix it
wait for 2 hours and then you can pay upto 10k bill
after 24 hours, more than 10k also

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't think you can Auto pay other bank credit card bills. You need to manually enter the amount and pay each time. At least this is how it works for me with HDFC Bank bill pay.

PANK

TF Premier
I don't think you can Auto pay other bank credit card bills. You need to manually enter the amount and pay each time. At least this is how it works for me with HDFC Bank bill pay.
Please check this img

Attachments

• IMG_20221010_163533.jpg
    IMG_20221010_163533.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 86

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sometimes it takes few hours or a day also. I think you will get a email that biller addition is successful. You can then pay it.

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Why would you want to pay via SmartPay? Isn't it faster if you use your bank's default payment system? It gets credited instantly.