• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding BoB radiance requirement

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Can someone help me with BoB Radiance banking requirements/eligibility.

Like how much IP/MAB required to open BoB Radiance account...
If salary account, how much per month salary needed.

Asking here in few thread because I couldn't find this info in their website or in our forum.

I'm mostly looking for eterna LTF.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Can someone help me with BoB Radiance banking requirements/eligibility.

Like how much IP/MAB required to open BoB Radiance account...
If salary account, how much per month salary needed.

Asking here in few thread because I couldn't find this info in their website or in our forum.

I'm mostly looking for eterna LTF.
30 L TRV

vijay.vj

TF Ace
@vijay.vj Did you go for Radiance ? I wanted to understand what their criteria for downgrade is?

The RM I talked to does not even know much about this stuff.

Also Eterna is complimentary not LTF.
Nope, I didnt explore this option further.

Below is the info I got. Once we loose radiance status, not sure if Eterna will remain LTF or paid.
1710319918614.png

cclurker

TF Buzz
I have got Eterna LTF without Radiance account. I applied in Feb24. I am not sure how I got it LTF as I was expecting paid variant.
I got it approved after sending mail to escalation email as for some reason they declined my application. On mail they replied to provide aadhar card as proof of address and card was approved.
LTF was confirmed by a call from BOB that explained the benefits. I asked them as I have already spent 50k in 60 days of application will the fee be reversed. He said the card is LTF for you so there will be no charges/reversals. I was pleasantly surprised.

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
I have got Eterna LTF without Radiance account. I applied in Feb24. I am not sure how I got it LTF as I was expecting paid variant.
I got it approved after sending mail to escalation email as for some reason they declined my application. On mail they replied to provide aadhar card as proof of address and card was approved.
LTF was confirmed by a call from BOB that explained the benefits. I asked them as I have already spent 50k in 60 days of application will the fee be reversed. He said the card is LTF for you so there will be no charges/reversals. I was pleasantly surprised.
Bro 😎😎 how did you apply via branch?? And if you don't mind your ITR

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I tried to enquire about it via email. They denied LTF based on income.

How did you manage to get it LTF, it would be great help

1710320721546.png

cclurker

TF Buzz
Bro 😎😎 how did you apply via branch?? And if you don't mind your ITR
I applied online. They did physical verification on office and home address. I am sharing a flat with friends and was not present at the address during the verification. And I think the response from my friend not matching what I filled online being the reason for initial rejection.
My ITR is around 20.

cclurker

TF Buzz
I tried to enquire about it via email. They denied LTF based on income.

How did you manage to get it LTF, it would be great help

1710320721546.png
My only source of confirmation is that call. I have to see whether they will charge a fee for it. I can't suggest as I am not sure what made it LTF 😅.

But I already have spent enough for first year fee waiver. Might be able to meet the yearly spend requirement for fee waiver too. So not that concerned about the fees. It being LTF was a surprise for me. Probably because of approval via escalation route...

_amit_

TF Premier
1710322424365.png

I got this email
"
I got the following email from bob
"

Dear XXXX,
Based on your ongoing relationship with the Bank, we are pleased to update that you have been enrolled for Baroda Radiance - Bank of Baroda's premium banking programme. For details on the features, benefits and T&C, pl click here - BOB​

"

Am I eligible for LTF BOB ETERNA now and how to apply it.

_amit_

TF Premier
RM is assigned to every Radiance customer. Ask that RM for the complimentary card (not LTF).
You can also email crm@bobfinancial.com for any queries as bob financial manages the credit card.

If no RM is assigned, call the customer care to connect to Radiance RM if they can do that.

Also, how does it upgrade for you? Any recent high value transaction or AQB you maintained? or any loan ?

RM is assigned to every Radiance customer. Ask that RM for the complimentary card (not LTF).
You can also email crm@bobfinancial.com for any queries as bob financial manages the credit card.

If no RM is assigned, call the customer care to connect to Radiance RM if they can do that.

Also, how does it upgrade for you? Any recent high value transaction or AQB you maintained? or any loan ?
I have 10 year old account with them and also BMW car Loan with them for last two years.

_amit_

TF Premier
You could have negotiated for LTF eterna at the time of loan.

Regardless, in your case simply call the branch manager if you have the number. BM should do it for you unless he is not jugadoo as CC is BoB Financial turf and its a public sector bank.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
I got this email
"
I got the following email from bob
"

Dear XXXX,
Based on your ongoing relationship with the Bank, we are pleased to update that you have been enrolled for Baroda Radiance - Bank of Baroda's premium banking programme. For details on the features, benefits and T&C, pl click here - BOB​

"

Am I eligible for LTF BOB ETERNA now and how to apply it.

Just contact radiance RM or BM. Or email bob cc support

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Can you help to provide contact of Radiance RM. I wanted to check if Radiance can be given for salary accounts.
No.
There are only 4 way to get radiance

3 cr home loan
25 lakhs auto loan

30 lakhs TRV or casa value

Or high ranking defence officer with Colonel grade or above

Or senior officials with grande GM or above

Or high ranking state or centre employees like ias ips ifs etc

5th way to get radiance is good friendship with branch manager who will get you radiance and it won't be downgraded even if you don't maintain