• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Regalia gold Welcome Benefits Redemption Issue

D₹V

TF Prestige
Dear Mr. aam.aadmi,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated XXXX XX, 2023 addressed to our Senior Management and our subsequent interim response sent on dated XXXX XX, 2023 regarding your HDFC Bank credit card account.

It is unfortunate to note that your recent interactions with the bank have not been to your satisfaction and we regret the inconvenience you have been put through in the experience. We have taken note of your feedback shared regarding the interactions with our relationship manager towards issuance of a lifetime free Regalia Gold credit card. Your specific comments shared has been treated with full attention.

Based on your interactions with our relationship manager, we confirm having arranged to convert your existing Regalia Gold credit card ending XX21 to a lifetime free card and the same will be processed by XXXX XX, 2023. We seek your patience in the interim period.

Having said this, we wish to clarify that there is no annual / renewal fee applicable for your credit card account. We also wish to inform you that your relationship is extremely important to us. Hence, we urge you to continue usage on your credit card providing us with more opportunities to serve you.

For any further clarification, please feel free to write to us at priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com and we shall be glad to assist you.

Kindly note the query reference number for this correspondence is XXXXXXXXXX.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Regards,

XXXXXX XXXXXX

Customer Service Manager
Principal Nodal Officer Desk
HDFC Bank Ltd.
Bas naam ke aam.aadmi ho 😏😏😏

Akr706

TF Select
As I always say CC deparments are mandated to be high on good stuff before approving requests. I upgraded from Regalia First (Paid) to Regalia Gold and asked them to make it LTF, they denied it the first time (over email), asked again to reconsider and got it LTF.
Can you please go to your sent items and share that "reconsider" email as well? Also, first request and that reconsideration request, both were sent to "Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com" or priority? Just want to make sure that I don't miss anything in the email I send. 😛

I am a HDFC customer from 9-10 years and still seeing the Regalia Gold FYF offer in netbanking. Might give it a try. 😁

Last edited: