• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Regalia gold upgrade

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear All,

I received upgrade offer for Regalia gold (FYF) from Regalia (LTF)

For one card - Limit is 4.7 lakh, and for second Limit is 7.2 Lakh

No LE is there So should I opt for Upgrade ? For card with 7.2, if I opt for upgrade now, will it be difficult for future upgrade of DCB/Infinia ?

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear All,

I received upgrade offer for Regalia gold (FYF) from Regalia (LTF)

For one card - Limit is 4.7 lakh, and for second Limit is 7.2 Lakh

No LE is there So should I opt for Upgrade ? For card with 7.2, if I opt for upgrade now, will it be difficult for future upgrade of DCB/Infinia ?
How old were your cards?
And how much did you use every month?

I have got an upgrade from HDFC Millennia ltf credit card to regalia gold fyf, what should I do, I do not travel much, I don’t see it as an upgrade at all, can someone please guide as to how it is an upgrade?

Noctis7

TF Select
I have got an upgrade from HDFC Millennia ltf credit card to regalia gold fyf, what should I do, I do not travel much, I don’t see it as an upgrade at all, can someone please guide as to how it is an upgrade?
Keep your millenia. Although the limits are very low its still a decent CB card. Regalia gold isn't great for someone who doesn't travel much, with its main selling point being the excellent lounge access, its points best redeemed for flights and its milestone benefits in flight voucher etc.

knight

TF Ace
If lounge access is not that useful to you, just stick with milleniaa.
You can easily get 1k for 20k spends.

Karan04

TF Buzz
Can't create a new thread so thought I'd ask here.
Got the email about the upgrade from LTF Regalia to FYF regalia gold.

I have about 15k points .. do they get transferred at the same valuation ???

also, my milestone cycle is from Sept.. I have spent around 2L already.. does that get reset and I lose that value? or will that get carried over when I upgrade too?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Can't create a new thread so thought I'd ask here.
Got the email about the upgrade from LTF Regalia to FYF regalia gold.

I have about 15k points .. do they get transferred at the same valuation ???

also, my milestone cycle is from Sept.. I have spent around 2L already.. does that get reset and I lose that value? or will that get carried over when I upgrade too?
point will be transferred and milestone cycle would be reset i think - cause of card BIN should be different since it a upgrade too.

Last edited: