• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Redeeming 15% upto 150 offer of Amazon Pay ICICI card

techie07

TF Buzz
Hi,

Amazon Pay ICICI card offers a number of complimentary promotional offers which are valid for 1 year. I recently checked my account and found out that 2 such offers are pending and will expire in 2 days. The offer is that on purchasing a gift card, I will get back 15% upto 150.

I wanted to know if this offer will be valid on purchasing Amazon GV's or not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-02-18-10-05-23_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-02-18-10-05-23_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 57

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi,

Amazon Pay ICICI card offers a number of complimentary promotional offers which are valid for 1 year. I recently checked my account and found out that 2 such offers are pending and will expire in 2 days. The offer is that on purchasing a gift card, I will get back 15% upto 150.

Try purchasing an Amazon Gift Card and check if the offer gets applied or not.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi,

It clearly says refer to T&Cs to find out valid GVs..
I am pretty sure APay GVs are not qualified for this unless they are very generous..

1701527111191.png

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know how i can delink amazon pay icici from one amazon pay account and link it to another?
I mean I want the cashback to come in my X account instead of the original Y account. Is this possible?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Hi,

It is mentioned in the first line itself " Place a Successful Order of "Brand Gift Cards"🤦‍♂️

There is a separate section of "Brand
Gift Cards" on Amazon
Purchase any GV of your choice from that Section

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know how i can delink amazon pay icici from one amazon pay account and link it to another?
I mean I want the cashback to come in my X account instead of the original Y account. Is this possible?
These are the ones you need to talk to and please update here the outcome.. thanks
These guys are dedicated for ICICI APAY support

1701534055962.png

and here is the answer: Question no 25 on FAQ page:

1701535236389.png